Thread: ChargedCash

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

ChargedCash

Hello ,
    Anyone knows what is happening with ChargedCash ( sites: MissionaryBoys, BrotherCrush e.t.c.) ?
    It redirects to BuddyProfits ....
    Thank you

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    please pardon me but I don't get what you mean.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Smaller programs have given up, and consolidated with BuddyProfits.

I haven't had a signup that converted in some time, so I am under the minimum.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    As an active affiliate of theirs, I can possibly help you and nudge you in the right direction.

ChargedCash hasn't merged at all with BuddyProfits. Some of their sites were redirected without authorization. There have been a ton of changes, but they are going strong and very good to work with.

Family Dick, Latin Leche, and Young Perps were the only 3 this has happened to. They are now under Say Uncle. Everything else is as it should be.

The affiliate site is now under ChargerCash.com. There are still a few little bumps but not enough to turn away from these guys.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Are these R-18 sites?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by fufffywings View Post
    Are these R-18 sites?
    I would assume so, as they are all restricted to adults.

I did also check Buddy Profits, and these sites are not part of their portfolio.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    As an active affiliate of theirs, I can possibly help you and nudge you in the right direction.

ChargedCash hasn't merged at all with BuddyProfits. Some of their sites were redirected without authorization. There have been a ton of changes, but they are going strong and very good to work with.

Family Dick, Latin Leche, and Young Perps were the only 3 this has happened to. They are now under Say Uncle. Everything else is as it should be.

The affiliate site is now under ChargerCash.com. There are still a few little bumps but not enough to turn away from these guys.
    I was looking for the Facebook "Like" button, but this is the best that the forum software can do!

Quote Originally Posted by fufffywings View Post
    Are these R-18 sites?
    Hopefully!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Aw, thanks Nick. Just the truth with these guys. Charged Cash honestly cares about its customers AND affiliates. Great guys to work with. Just glad I had first hand knowledge to share.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Didn't understood..