Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CoronaVirus and What's Happening Where You Live?

Banned Member
    Unfortunately, it is almost a year of this mess. And the situation does not seem to improve a lot. I am from the UK https://worldcams.tv/united-kingdom/weymouth/seafront . The only hope that vaccine will stop this terrible virus. Where are you all from? And what is happening at your end? I do know already whether to trust mass media or not. As they are telling horrible things.

Banned Member
    Unfortunately, it is almost a year of this mess. And the situation does not seem to improve a lot. I am from the UK https://worldcams.tv/united-kingdom/weymouth/seafront . The only hope that vaccine will stop this terrible virus. Where are you all from? And what is happening at your end? I do know already whether to trust mass media or not. As they are telling horrible things.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have had my first jab here in England.

3 more weeks until the second.

My household and I finally got our first round and are scheduled for the second dose in June. There is enough vaccine in the US now that they have walk-in locations, no appointments necessary. I am liking De Wine's (Ohio Governor) idea of how to get people to actually get vaccinated ... he says anyone in Ohio that has at least the first shot will have their names in 5 drawings over the next few weeks and the prize is: 1 Million $$$$.

There is also a drawing for those under the age of 18. They could win a 4 year full scholarship to any college or university in Ohio, including room and board.

We're at the point where anyone fully vaccinated won't have to wear masks or worry about the social distancing!! YEAH!!!! (anybody needing a couple boxes of disposable masks, or a shitload of hand sanitizer LOL ??)

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Hi Bec -

I had my first AZ in late January. Two days of aches and pains.
    I was expecting the second 2 weeks later, but it turned out to be 3 months later!

That vacc went smooth. never felt a thing at all!
    In fact, I feel super energized.

I've had 2 COVID tests, one Antigen and one PCR.
    I have Certificates that both are Negative.

I feel lucky at age 70 1/2.
    My Visa for the UK expired, so I am now in Lisbon.

So lucky, that last night I did a live cam cum show, recorded it, and am now uploading it.
    With PH no longer giving away our work for free, there's 3 VOD and 1 Tube site that has become favorites of viewers.

For over 9 months I have not needed to colorize my beard. Saved better part of $10 every 3 months in hair coloring and an hour of processing time! That is about to change.

Except that I will continue to wear face coverings in stores.

We haven't heard from Bec for a few months!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    We haven't heard from Bec for a few months!!
    I'm still kickin'... just haven't been working much with Adult of late.