Thread: Just Saying Hello, New Here

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Just Saying Hello, New Here

Hello,
    Excited to be here. Ready to learn and exchange knowledge as well as meeting people. I've been a model/actor and content producer for about 5 years now. I'm a straight performer that seemed to have fallen into a niche that a certain demographic of the gay community loves. I play a straight man who denies gay men in the same sense the female doms deny straight men. Break the hearts of my fans to know that I'm personally not the asshole I portray on my websites. I have straight and gay websites but the way this niche has taken me. Most my customers are the gay market. Came across here and thought that this would be a great place to learn as well as contribute with anything I do know. Though I always go into things knowing there's a reason why we have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth. Anyways wanted to introduce myself.

Thank you
    Miles Striker

It's great to have you here Miles!

Not sure how much you'll learn though as this forum isn't nearly as active as it once was. I'd like to suggest that you also join gaydemon.biz where I know you'll meet some of the top producers of gay content. I'm a moderator there as well, so I hope to see you on that forum as well!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Hello Miles Striker

What are your sites?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Hello Miles Striker

I have over 250 Titles in my catalog of nude male photography print books and eBooks. https://NickBaerGallery.com

I am inviting content producers to license photographs of their images to create new books.

The photos can be solo or duo or group... would need to be "soft": no erections, no sexual touching of penis or butt. Just artistic for this phase of new book Titles.

Clothed, strip, soft nude, underwear/swimwear, shower, doing athletic poses and activities nude, or posing in bed.

Fans of Nick Baer Gallery books especially like men's bare feet, toes and soles.

60 photos per book - solo, duo or group - and he can make an unlimited number of books over time. File sizes in the 2MB range per 7x10 portrait or landscape photo, .jpeg. B&W or Color.

In the books, each model can be identified by his name used in videos, the name of the studio, and the URL to that studio, or model's archive of available videos. There is room for a Bio of the model, and the studio, etc.

With appropriate 2257 documentation. For promotional purposes. nbbooks@gmail.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Not sure what do you mean by the post.