Thread: HotMovies RIP

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

HotMovies RIP

I joined HotMovies in 2005, 17 years ago, and this week I learned that they are folding!

Not folding up, but folding into AdultEmpire! Where I have been a member for almost 10 years ago.

AdultEmpire took in TLA, which vastly improved my numbers on TLA. The same probably will happen with HotMovies, since AE is sharp and bright.

And every time I did a new release, one FTP upload served both platforms.

That now leaves two: AE and AEBN, a very favorite of mine, also since 2005.
    Those two, that used to be four, complement and are complemented by OnlyFans, JustFor.fans, C4Sale, and the Live Cam platforms where viewers buy my videos as well.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    HotMoviesscreenAE.jpg

https://www.moviedollars.com/ for the clickable links...

MovieDollars.com will be closing operations in November 2022.

Webmasters
    Thank you to our affiliate partners. You are in good hands. AdultEmpireCash will be the new affiliate program for Hot Movies and Gay Hot Movies. If you are already an AdultEmpireCash partner, please contact your account representative to update your links. Otherwise please fill out their questionnaire and an account representative will contact you shortly ( please note you are a current MovieDollars.com affiliate )

Studios
    Thank you to our studio partners. You are in good hands, our studios relationships are moving to Adult Empire. If you are already an Adult Empire partner, please contact your account representative. If you are not a current Adult Empire VOD partner Mike Kennedy can assist you.
    Questions?
    Direct any questions about your Moviedollars account during the transition please contact Mike Kennedy.

CONTACT MOVIEDOLLARS
    Direct any questions about signing up with Adult Empire please contact the team at Adult Empire.

CONTACT ADULT EMPIRE

AE is "good hands" for Affiliates and Studios.

One FTP upload, gets populated to three main sites... plus many white labels.

ae page.jpg

ghm page.jpg

tla page.jpg

I got my first AdultEmpire ACH payment for November earnings on HotMovies sites yesterday, and today I got my final October ACH earnings from HotMovies itself.

And a Thank You note!

Nick

Thank you for supporting HotMovies and Moviedollars over the years. We wish you success with the new program.

Mike

17 1/2 years later. 2005-2022!

The only place that I have been longer, is here! 9 months earlier, Summer 2004!

I uploaded new movies to AE yesterday and the day before, and today they are live!!

November combined AE & GHM VOD revenue was 150% above average!