Thread: My First NFT Store

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

My First NFT Store

My First NFT Store will be going live soon.
    It won't be nude stuff, yet. It will be decorative travel stuff.

In the meantime, if you're looking for a rock solid steady place to buy, sell and trade coins, look no farther than CoinBase.

Use this link and get $10... (probably with some T&Cs terms and Conditions!)
    https://coinbase.com/join/THEISS_3K?src=referral-link

Ok, I'm clueless today, what does NFT stand for?

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    "NFT" is a Crypto Currency term for a one-of-a-kind collectible art object, that is stored as an image file on one of the "Blockchains".
    A Blockchain is a cloud based ledger database of all things related to CryptoCurrency. There are several Blockchains, each usually developed by the developers of a specific Cryptocurrency "Coin".

My favorite Blockchain is the Polygon Blockchain, and Polygon has a popular Coin named Matic, very closely related to the more widely known coin "Ethereum". NFTs are most commonly associated with the Ethereum coin, and have been throughout the past 4-5 years of NFT popularity, because the Erc721 (Ethereum Request for Comment protocol or standard #721) laid out the technical scope of the javascript code design of a NFT listed on a Blockchain.

There is only one "copy" of a Erc721 NFT. A .gif, .jpeg, .png, .mp4, etc image file.
    There is only one Erc1155 NFT file, but there can be an unlimited supply of copies, referred to as "serial numbers". Like in real world art, when the artist prints 100 copies of their work, but signs them as "Nude On A Stool" 1/100, etc.

I have a Marketplace, which helps me Create, Mint, List and Sell my erc721 and erc1155 NFTs.
    If a buyer comes along wanting to buy one of my NFTs, they first need to register with the marketplace, by signing in with their Crypto Wallet, oftentimes MetaMask, but there are others. They then can click on the appropriate buttons and links to buy the NFT, and the Blockchain is updated to move ownership of that file (reference) from me to them. Not the file itself, but the ledger entry to it. Ultimately, the actual file is permanently stored on the IPFS - InterPlanetary File System! Somewhere in the "Cloud".

When I create and mint an NFT, I can state whether I want to collect royalties on future sales. If someone buys my 721 or 1155 NFT, I can earn 8% when they resell it to someone else, and 8% when that someone else resells to another someone else!

The NFTs with "Marty" use a technique referred to as "Generative Art".
    PhotoShop, Illustrator, or other third-party software use your individual assets, and by algorithm, output 10, 100, 1000, 10,000, files, mixing and matching "Traits", to output .jpg or .png files.

For my Marty NFTs, one Trait is the color background, then his body, his head without hair or mouth or even eyes, then additional Traits with different hairstyles, mouth positions, and eyes open or closed. Then clothes or no clothes, chains and other forms of jewelry, and even in one of my versions of Marty with a cigar!

For example: 12 Traits can create 1728 combinations. A Matrix of 12 * 12 * 12, further refined by marking some Traits as more "rare" than others. Adding additional Traits can skyrocket the potential number of output files!

The Kaleidoscope NFTs were created in several steps: first using a Kaleidoscope generator to output two minutes of .mp4 video, then using FFMpeg to capture x-number of individual frames, and then using Photoshop to add the gold transparent-background frame.
    There's 29.97 frames of video per second, commonly referred to as 30 fps. For my Kaleidoscope images, I selected one frame every 15 frames, to output.

Once I finish Minting all of the Kaleidoscope images, I will then Mint the Kaleidoscope video .mp4 file.

I priced my NFTs incredibly low, so more buyers and first-time buyers can become involved.

Depending on the wallet that you choose, you can actually transact in Fiat (dollars or euros or pounds sterling), not needing to get overly involved in actual Crypto currency.

In the end it is Crypto, but the Wallet does the conversions in the background.

Like all of us here who are affiliates of online sites, where we earn commissions off of the traffic that we send that in turn buys some thing, I priced mine low to encourage resells at 8% commissions.