It's been 2 years since I have been to Dublin, for the Dublin Gay Theatre Fest.

It is coming up the first week of May, and runs for 2 weeks. I have the time open to go. Just need to raise €2000.

Dublin is an expensive city. But the Dublin Gay Theatre Fest is an amazing collection of one-hour long Gay stage theater shows, from Ireland, UK, Europe, Canada and America, as in the past years that I have been there. And each theater company and each performer deserves to have lots of tickets sold.

I love Dublin, I've been there 3 times since 2011, for 2 weeks to 3 months each.

The Dublin Gay Theatre Fest runs for 2 weeks, with women's and men's productions. Usually every day, there's at least 4 men's or 4 women's shows to choose from, with each show rotating in one matinee and/or two evening slots, 5 to 7 days a week. I create a spreadsheet to keep up with the possibilities. I see about 20 shows. That's about €250 in itself!

I've got CashApp, Wise, Zelle (US) and IBAN (Europe), plus PayPal and our Friends at Paxum. There's no goodie-bags with loot like at conferences and trade shows , but I do take photos as permitted.

https://GayTheatre.ie