Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How about nelly queens!

Scorpio

How about nelly queens!

Ok we talked a few days ago about words "faggot" and "girl".
    How about NELLY Fucking QUEENS! God sometimes i want to hit them!

I went to a restaurant for lunch with my partner... There were those 3 guys in front of us... You could tell they were gay because they were fricking loud and acting "funny" (not funny funny but funny like Skanky ass bitch idiot)... they ordered their stuff... then we did... A few minutes later, one of those idiots was bitching, but bitching!!!! because there weren't any lids for his drink... so he was queeny yelling like it was the end of the world... saying that he didn't want BUGs to get into his drink and that he paid anyway so he expected a lid to cover his drink. You could see people (lunch time!!) just looking at him, and thinking "fuck off Faggots".

This was amazing how those 3 guys didn't give a shit and were acting like fools. Those nelly queens acting like that in public just make people hate gays more and more.

That pissed me off so bad...

Xstr8guy
    They shed a dim light on all of us!

Scorpio
    The thing is.. why do they have to act like girls... something i really don't understand.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Hmm..so straight guys never make fools out of themselves in public?
    Doesn't that cast a bad light on heterosexuals then?

COME ON! What the fuck is this message board becomming: The Politically CORRECT board! So some queens were acting up. I seriously doubt it set back gay rights much.

What are the "nelly queens" supposed to do. Stay home and never go out in public? Is that your solution. I mean, obviously YOU have defined the standard for what is the BEST GAY DEMEANOR..anything that doesn't offend you. Being straight acting, don't use girl or anything feminine in your language or behavior, no pda, etc etc.
    In other words..be a butch robot going through the motions when you are in public. And for god sakes, PLEASE..do NOT be yourself because you may cast aspersions on others!

I just don't get it when people let the actions of others upset them so. They were silly and nelly. Big deal. It happens. Get over it. There's a much larger world to deal with and larger problems to deal with. The last thing I want to see are "Gay Police" who arrest people for "bad behavior". I mean..it took us YEARS to get rid of those "fashion police!"

Scorpie

While I'm feeling "rowdy" and continuing my quest to get everyone to hate me since I'm speaking openly about how I feel..Scorpie..are you paid to reply to every message on here? heehee..just kidding!
    (Trying to get you to win the prize by having the longest thread).

Ok..Scorpie and others..fire away and let me have it! I'm prepared!

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    They shed a dim light on all of us!
    And so many straight people can't understand WHY men take cocks up the ass! Saw a post just like this yesterday on GFY. "I'm not against gays..just don't understand why they put a dick up their asshole!"

So maybe we should BAN that practice too as it is offensive to a lot of the straight population.

The Ban Police is out...watch your step!:goof:

And it's really sad to see another gay man wanting to be violent against other gaymen because of their "behavior"

"How about NELLY Fucking QUEENS! God sometimes i want to hit them!"

Damn..that really disturbs me Scorpie..had no idea you felt so violent against other gaymen like that.

Scorpio
    OK that was my opinion... "This post has been edited by me to show respect for the viewpoints of others."

In a world where gay people still have a lot of work to have themselves accepted... being a fucking moron and "acting" so gay in public is really not helping us. I just don't understand why they are gay, they have to act like that. Even girls don't act that way. There are limits: behave yourself! You can act stupid or crazy but not yelling because you didn't get a fucking lid on your drink!

If those fucking dumbells don't bother you, well up to you.. they bother me, and i sure won't shut up

Now i understand you have your own opinions, please respect mine

Quote:"How about NELLY Fucking QUEENS! God sometimes i want to hit them!".. this was a figure of speech, of course i would not hit someone.. it was just to reinforce what i was feeling

Also i'm far away from being an angel... and i sure don't want that title

Last edited by Scorpio; 11-20-2003 at 04:06 PM.

Scorpio

Re: Scorpie

Originally posted by Mansized
    While I'm feeling "rowdy" and continuing my quest to get everyone to hate me since I'm speaking openly about how I feel..Scorpie..are you paid to reply to every message on here? heehee..just kidding!
    (Trying to get you to win the prize by having the longest thread).

Ok..Scorpie and others..fire away and let me have it! I'm prepared!
    LOL well the forum is in slow motion right now, so i try to keep up and make the forums more alive. But i guess i'll stop for a little bit.

We're just speaking... i may be mad!!! but hey, we need some serious discussions sometimes even if i think you're too nice and you think i'm a jerk

Also (damn i keep editing the text ) i'm not participating for the free ticket as i'm not going to Vegas
    Last edited by Scorpio; 11-20-2003 at 03:55 PM.

Originally posted by Scorpio
    OK that was my opinion... "This post has been edited by me to show respect for the viewpoints of others."

In a world where gay people still have a lot of work to have themselves accepted... being a fucking moron and "acting" so gay in public is really not helping us. I just don't understand why they are gay, they have to act like that. Even girls don't act that way. There are limits: behave yourself! You can act stupid or crazy but not yelling because you didn't get a fucking lid on your drink!

If those fucking dumbells don't bother you, well up to you.. they bother me, and i sure won't shut up

Now i understand you have your own opinions, please respect mine

Quote:"How about NELLY Fucking QUEENS! God sometimes i want to hit them!".. this was a figure of speech, of course i would not hit someone.. it was just to reinforce what i was feeling

Also i'm far away from being an angel... and i sure don't want that title
    Ok...now you're confusing me a bit about what you're angry about.
    1)First the thread starts that you don't like nelly queens. Now nelly queens to ME are ones that are VERY effeninate acting/sounding.
    Wouldn't date them myself, but hey, they ARE a part of the "gay population" no matter how "disgusting" they may be to some people.

2)But then you say this: "You can act stupid or crazy but not yelling because you didn't get a fucking lid on your drink."
    There's a difference from being "nelly" and being a loud, obnoxious jerk! And I agree with you..I don't like people being loud and obnoxious. The problem here is that you've lumped the "nelly queens" in with the "loud obnoxious" group. NOT all nelly queens are loud and obnoxious..and not all obnoxious loud people are nelly queens! (My example of how TOTALLY OBNOXIOUS young straight guys can be in public..especially with a couple of drinks in them!)

So..which is it that upsets..people that are nelly..or people that are loud..OR BOTH?

In a world where gay people still have a lot of work to have themselves accepted... being a fucking moron and "acting" so gay in public is really not helping us. I just don't understand why they are gay, they have to act like that.
    Ok..guess we better find out what the "rules" are for "acting" in public. What are the "acceptable Queensbury" (grin) rules for acting in public?
    1)No limp wrists?
    2)No "I love that shirt girlfriend!"
    3)No one in drag?
    4)No one being effeminate?
    5)No one being LOUD (in dress or manner)?
    6)Ok..lets really get rid of all deviant behavior while we're at it then..NO LEATHER IN PUBLIC! Leathermen look like fucking idiots and makes a mockery of what the "gay world/life" is really like!
    7)No jocks wearing tight lycra showing their packages off and/or big biceps and pecs showing. For that matter..NO TIGHT or suggestive clothing please!
    8)No gay men with ATTITUDE. Those that walk around with "I'm such hot shit..look at me..but don't touch and for god's sake..don't TALK to me either!"
    9)No dykes! Their fucking big ass bodies and plaid shirts with those god awful haircuts really reflects badly on the gay community!
    10)No one with piercings! People with nipple rings that show or tongues pierces are just asking for trouble and is not representative of the gay community.

and so on and so on..where do we STOP? Where do we DRAW THE LINE of what is or is not acceptable behavior in public for gay men?

This is dangerous ground we're treading on Scorpie. I'm not ready to start acting like a "behavior cop" for fear of what the rest of the world make think of someone who is being a jerk in public.

And what really nauseates me are fat ugly guys who are bald or losing their hair comming into gay bars and totally ruining the atmosphere for the rest of us!

Oh..that and guys over 40! Don't they know better than to show their ugly pusses in gay establishments. Bars weren't set up for them! Clubs and restaurants like these are set up for the "lookers".

Scorpio
    ok i think you have to know my definition of Nelly Queen...
    For me it is a person that is very effeninate acting/sounding AND loud as hell and bitching about anything.

You can be effeninate acting/sounding WITHOUT being LOUD and STUPID in public and i have no problem with them.

So to resume:
    Nelly queen: effeninate acting/sounding = allright
    MY nelly queen who is obnoxious,effeninate acting/sounding, LOUD and stupid = NOT allright to me.

Nelly Queen yelling and screaming and acting in a public area: NOT COOL! You can be mad but you don't have to act like a retarted and make your own community look like a fool, mostly when it's hard enough for us, why make it worse?

Last edited by Scorpio; 11-20-2003 at 06:06 PM.

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Mansized
    Ok..guess we better find out what the "rules" are for "acting" in public. What are the "acceptable Queensbury" (grin) rules for acting in public?
    1)No limp wrists?
    2)No "I love that shirt girlfriend!"
    3)No one in drag?
    4)No one being effeminate?
    5)No one being LOUD (in dress or manner)?
    6)Ok..lets really get rid of all deviant behavior while we're at it then..NO LEATHER IN PUBLIC! Leathermen look like fucking idiots and makes a mockery of what the "gay world/life" is really like!
    7)No jocks wearing tight lycra showing their packages off and/or big biceps and pecs showing. For that matter..NO TIGHT or suggestive clothing please!
    8)No gay men with ATTITUDE. Those that walk around with "I'm such hot shit..look at me..but don't touch and for god's sake..don't TALK to me either!"
    9)No dykes! Their fucking big ass bodies and plaid shirts with those god awful haircuts really reflects badly on the gay community!
    10)No one with piercings! People with nipple rings that show or tongues pierces are just asking for trouble and is not representative of the gay community.

and so on and so on..where do we STOP? Where do we DRAW THE LINE of what is or is not acceptable behavior in public for gay men?

This is dangerous ground we're treading on Scorpie. I'm not ready to start acting like a "behavior cop" for fear of what the rest of the world make think of someone who is being a jerk in public.
    You're not being reasonable and you're taking it to the extremes
    I'm just saying there are limits in someone's behaviours, that's all
    Last edited by Scorpio; 11-20-2003 at 06:04 PM.

You're not being reasonable and you're taking it to the extremes
    I'm just saying there are limits in someone's behaviours, that's all
    Extremes? Oh come on now Scorpie! You're not playing fair. You can say "These types of people bother me", and it's "fair", but
    the examples I used are "extreme"?

What the fuck is "extreme" about dudes in full leather going into a restaurant with their slave on a lease? You don't think that doesn't bother people too? This happens on a regular basis.

Or Drag Queens? Or guys wearing clothes that barely "contains" things? These also happen on a regular basis.

I'm asking you WHERE exactly do we draw the line or DEFINE "limits in someone's behaviours"?

Or someone that says "You dumb fag" to another gayman? (The webmaster here has publicly stated on this board that he finds the use of that word reprehensible!)