Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hi All. New here

Hi and welcome! Very nice design site ... and I find that process very interesting, would love to learn how it's done sometime. What program(s) do you use for creating and manipulating your graphics in?

Mike930
    Originally posted by Bec
    Hi and welcome! Very nice design site ... and I find that process very interesting, would love to learn how it's done sometime. What program(s) do you use for creating and manipulating your graphics in?
    Thanks.

Yes. i use adobe photoshop and image ready in designing and making animations.

Pixxxel
    Hey Mike Welcome to the board. Sorry I'm late in welcoming, but I've been busy.

I know Mike from another board, and he's done some excellent designs for me and others, so it's cool to have him here

Michael

Mike930
    Originally posted by Pixxxel
    Hey Mike Welcome to the board. Sorry I'm late in welcoming, but I've been busy.

I know Mike from another board, and he's done some excellent designs for me and others, so it's cool to have him here

Michael
    Thanks Michael :cheese:

Bell
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Ok ok ok I gotta call you on this one, Bell LOL

The 10 day rule existed when the purple board was online... Sooooo don't go there LOL

And a general reminder to everyone... If you DO wish to share naked pics, they go on the Webmaster Fun Forum. NOT in the General Forum.

Gary-Alan
    never heard of the PURPLE board...

so in my mind I made the rule...

~Bell

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community Mike

Its good to have you here with us :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Mike,

There are a lot of us here interested in learning the process that you used for the woman in your wallpaper.

Maybe you could walk us through it step-by-step in Photoshop. I know it's a bit time consuming, but I know it would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Bell
    never heard of the PURPLE board...

so in my mind I made the rule...

~Bell
    Sorry about your luck!!! The purple board is the original GWW site, which Gary-Alan started years ago. Well before you were in this industry and started posting here.

CA

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    Sorry about your luck!!! The purple board is the original GWW site, which Gary-Alan started years ago. Well before you were in this industry and started posting here.

CA
    Actually, big brother, it was the third board on GWW... This forum is the fourth redesign/new program incarnation (just a little history for ya LOL)

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    i remember that purple board. lord, let me tell you... (Well let me have a few more drinks first) :evil:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Bell
    it hasn't been that long ago since I first discovered
    online webmaster boards... probably around 2001
    something like that... prior to that I was and
    adult webmaster all on my own for 6+ years...

sure made things allot easier - when I discovered the
    online communities of adult webmasters...

~Bell

Mike930
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Mike,

There are a lot of us here interested in learning the process that you used for the woman in your wallpaper.

Maybe you could walk us through it step-by-step in Photoshop. I know it's a bit time consuming, but I know it would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    yes, would glad to do that but not at the moment coz i have lots of work to do now.

Dzinerbear
    Great, thanks.

Just don't make us wait too long, we're like a bunch of kids around here, we'll start bugging you again.

:gossip::gossip::gossip::gossip:

SlickCash Mario
    Welcome to the board!

AusCoding Allan
    Sorry about the late welcome mike - been away at convention over the weekend.

So welcome to the board I can see you're a valuable addition to the community I hope we can all learn from you and you learn from us.

Cheers,

Allan