Thread: Michael Jackson Thread

Scorpio

Michael Jackson Thread

What do you guys think will happen... jail? not jail?
    I really thought he was gonna commit suicide today, i guess he's stronger than i thought.

The guy dug himself the hole with all his comments on TV about children... I guess he has very bad advisors.

What are your thoughts about it? Are you a fan of his? are you sad? happy? doesn't care?

Anything goes here

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I dunno...

I really try to hold to innocent until proven guilty But, unfortunately, the comments made just don't help.

And pics like this one don't help matters either LOL

Xstr8guy
    EEEeee-Heeeee!

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    I dunno...

I really try to hold to innocent until proven guilty But, unfortunately, the comments made just don't help.

And pics like this one don't help matters either LOL
    hahaha nice picture

rick
    Where there is smoke, there is fire.

10 years ago he was guilty as hell but 16 million bucks made it go away. You have to assume they have DAMNED strong evidence for them to get the warrants, then the arrest warrant.

But, most attorneys I saw discussing it said this was too unusual -- they usually don't arrest you and then say they'll charge you and announce the charges in 6 weeks.

But, Mark Gergeros is busy defending murderer err alleged murderer Scott Peterson so that could be a deciding factor.

I understand why he loves kids, they don't judge him, they don't make fun of him for being white, skinny, gay or anything else the way adults do, they give him unconditional love. But -- in this day and age you don't sleep with kids, even if it's innocent, ESPECIALLY when the entire world thinks you're guilty of having done it 10 years ago.

BDBionic
    I believe his innocent.
    I think he's obviously a unique individual with perhaps a skewed and warped perception of reality.
    But I don't think he's the evil criminal people are making him out to be.

There were some reports in the news this morning that Michael Jackson financially supported the family of the boy who allegedly made these accusations. He met them when he was visiting the cancer ward of a children's hospital and offered to support the family out of compassion and sympathy. That he paid rent for the mothers home, as well as even her boyfriend's home. And he also paid for all medical treatment for the child. But that these allegations of abuse were made only after Jackson stopped supporting the family financially, and that the mother of the boy was outraged that Jackson was no longer giving her tens of thousands of dollars a year.

Also... In the case 10 years ago that Jackson settled for millions of dollars, the boy and family in that case refused to cooperate with authorities. They refused to press charges. They refused to let it become a criminal matter. They did all they could to keep it so that they could get tens of millions of dollars out of Jackson. Really... how victimized was that family when, rather than letting someone say is a child molester go to jail, they instead go out of their way and do all they can to keep it out of the courts and make money off it all instead?

Given all of the above, I see no reason why I should assume Jackson is anything but innocent and that he's the victim of his own eccentricity and the greed of some shiftless people.
    If he's found guilty in a court of law, then and only then will I view him as such.

hyatla
    Originally posted by rick
    Where there is smoke, there is fire.

10 years ago he was guilty as hell but 16 million bucks made it go away. You have to assume they have DAMNED strong evidence for them to get the warrants, then the arrest warrant.

I heard it was 20 million.

If I am a boy, he can touch me anywhere for 1% of that.