Thread: New to board: Hello :)

Kermey1

New to board: Hello :)

Hello everyone, im new to gaywidewebmasters so i thaught id pop by an say hi

GaryAlan1
    Hiya Kermey!

Welcome aboard!!! Always feel free to chime in or just popin to say hi!

I'll be looking for ya!

Gary-Alan

Dean1
    I want to increase traffic using AVS galleries. Please help me choose the best sellection by ranking Top 3 Gay AVSs. Also, why is one is better than the other?

Thanks.

Dean

Dean @ TwinkCash : The affiliate program that pays, featuring Twinks.com.

sunnysideup1
    Gay Mega Sites works well for me. I have about 20 sites there and usually get at least a few sign ups a week. Their 'new list' traffic is pretty good.

Kermey1
    Hi Dean, do you mean to feed traffic to premium or paysites?

If so UGAS.com does well traffic wise especially if you build prefferred sites.

I like Mancheck.com and Mansites.com who send alot of good quality/willing to buy type traffic. also submit to ll's as you get alot of people who are bored of the avs and are searching for something better.

SunnySideUp1
    Kermey,

How does the preferred sites do with UGAS? I think I may try them but don't like that they charge $40 a month and only give 50% commission and even less on the rebills. Have they been working for you? How many sales do you get from their traffic? Any help is appreciated.

sunnysideup

http://www.goldcashpro.com
    Turn your gay traffic into hard cash!

Kermey1
    Your thinking of Platinum. Ive done one site for that but its not been reviewed yet.

Prefferred is a group of slightly better sites that gets put on the top of there link list. IMO its work the extra effort as you get a ton more traffic from it.

Ill let you know about UGAS platinum but i think it will be harder to sell but the rebills will be strong.