Thread: Welcome To The Newest Board Members...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Welcome To The Newest Board Members...

Just in case i missed you when you registered welcome to the forums to all of the following community members...

Acamas_hates
    tgm
    perltea
    Louie
    dallahb1ll
    Ding Dong
    gaycastle
    basschick
    carbs
    bheweb
    Jasun

I hope to see you posting regularly and dont forget if you ever need any help myself, Gary-Alan or any of the mods are only an email away

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    Thanks, Lee.. I will... I'm just starting up my own TGP and Link List, while still trying to keep my Web Mastering going, so I'll probably be coming by for advive and guidance a whole lot.

J

Scorpio
    Welcome to the ones i've missed

Xstr8guy
    Jasun, your tgp site is beautiful!

Jasun
    Wow, Thanks... I'm pretty happy with it. It was lots and lots of PHP hell to get up and running, but it's got the look I really wanted. The program itself is pretty saey to work with, though.

My Homepage is pretty different.. it's a bit more loud and busy, but it fits with what i wanted it to be.

It's all about creating a presence, baby.

Jasun

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    The tgps is great looking but one question. Why a Minimum of 20 pictures? Isnt that a bit high for tgps? usually thats the maximum that I put on a gallery.

Jasun
    I was considering lowering that, and still may. Go Ahead and submit, even with lower numbers. That number really came from my personal frustration from other TGPs where each gallery had 5-10 pictures that all looked exactly the same.

I wanted to make sure I was going to be viewed at quality and quantity, not just more clicking than wanking.

TheLegacy
    welcome aboard!!

hyatla
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Jasun, your tgp site is beautiful!
    So many beautiful pictures that I couldn't finish today. No time to click on any banner at all. :crybaby:

Oh! That IS one nice looking TGP! I like the colors and "clean" lines ... easy on eyes and has a nice touch of class. Added the link to my tgp favorites for when I get our new gay site up and running!

Jasun
    Thanks... let me know when you're is up, and I'll return the favour.

Thanks Jasun ... will do!

I may start a new thread in here somewhere, because we haven't fully decided what direction to take with the new site.