Hey all,

Just replied to the AVS thread, but wanted to start a bit of discussion along a different line. As I said in that thread, I work hard to get good search engine rankings. It's been a long, slow, hard process, but I'm there. I've got fairly decent rankings in Google and I get good traffic.

However, there's been a shift at Google and the webmasters are screaming (all kinds of webmasters, not just adult ones) because changes in the algorithms have killed a lot of sites that were spammy or over optimized.

It's pretty scary, and I've been thinking that I'm in a precarious position at the moment because I've got all of my eggs in the Google basket. Sure, I've got good rankings in some of the other search engines as well, but there's not a lot of traffic coming from them. So, I want to diversify and start finding other ways to promote my site.

I'm just not sure where to begin. When I started I put my sites with Hunk Hunters, it got me a lot of traffic, but no sales, so I dumped their banners. And that's the problem, I don't want to litter my site with dozens of banners. And so many of the link lists and adult directories look like hell, so what's a guy to do? I also wonder about whether some of these link lists and directories will hurt my search engine rankings.

What's TGP? Is there somewhere I can go to get a good explanation of what they are and how they work?

Other suggestions?
Dzinerbear