Thread: Classic American Guys

mirepup

Classic American Guys

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

I'm wondering who has photo sets of "American Guys" - ok, younger guys, college, frat, a little more than twink. Twink these days seems to mean "emaciated euro-boys on E"

I went those corn-fed Abercrombie models and their hot skater friends etc. Not scrawny, not furry hunks, just your traditional all-American boy-next-door types.

Anybody got any leads?
    I am looking at these ones generally:
    Ounique, BoyContent, CheapContent, CitiBoyz, eBoyToy, Exclusive Twinks, Gay-Tools -- any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Southern Twinks from MaxPixels have awesome examples of what I'm asking for.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    mirepup,

The ones you have in that list at the bottom of your post are the only ones i could really suggest when it comes to the sort of content you are after.

Most of the other providers think that gay content is a solo guy in his mid to late 30 sitting in a chair and jerking off and really dont have any variety

One thing you might like to do though is try looking through Ouniques 'for women' content

Regards,

Lee

eclipse
    I just went and took a look at those "southern twinks"

man, jeremiah, what a hottie....

I cant wait to see some shoots of him in a few more years, major hottie in the works.