Thread: I'm back...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

I'm back...

Hey boys and girls!

I'm back from my trip and just about caught up with email. LOL

Had a great time in NY. The wedding was UN-believable. My cousin Melanie was absolutely beautiful. And, for a December wedding she was a bit daring to have a strapless gown - the wind kicked up the day of the wedding and the recent mild winter turned raw. But you'd never know it looking at her or her bridesmaids.

I, on the other hand, have become so acclimated to Floridian winters that I was about to fall over. I bitched. But I wouldn’t have missed that day for the world.

The only thing really missing on this trip was Lee. And I realized how much of a romantic sap I really am and how much I am in love. Anytime there was a song or a moment I got all weepy he wasn’t there. Isn’t that disgusting LOL The weekend ended with me a couple of my cousins telling me they couldn’t wait to meet the man who domesticated me. I never knew my former love ‘em and leave ‘em lifestyle was so well known LOL I got the point when Melanie, the bride, said “how the mighty have fallen” when she over heard me talking to my brother, John, about missing Lee. It was too funny.

I, also, had a chance to do some business while I was up in NY. I’m very excited about that as well!!! So I’ll be working feverishly over the next couple of weeks on some additional projects and some new things for Stud Money and GWW! I’m REALLY excited about these upcoming projects and products. I’ll share more about this as we go along.

Well, I’m off to finish up the last of my emails, and get all caught up and back on track.

Hope everyone is doing well! I know I am :humble:

All my best,
    Gary-Alan

BentBoy
    Wow thats so sweet garry.

I dont get down the road and im missing my boy, my friends say im hopeless and keep reminding me to call him like every two second "very tounge in cheek"

Spose you have to be there to understand how much a true soul mate means in your life.

Glad to hear you had a good trip.

Scorpio
    Welcome back Gary-Alan... Lee has been very mean to us while you were gone he said lots of bad words too and played too much video games instead of working.

hahaha :goof:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    HAHAHAHA
    Bent Boy,
    Glad I'm not the only one hehehehehe Nice to hear that I'm not the only one LOL

Scorpio,
    See I knew it... and there's evidence of a big party here. LMAO I'll just have to spank him later for it. Hmmmmm I knew it was going to be a good day HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hugs,
    GA