Thread: Print licensing?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Print licensing?

Don... do you, and any other providers that read this offer any type of print licensing?

I have a long term project coming up that will require offline advertising and the like. I've gone through tons of non adult image stock sites. While they have a few images I can use, I seem to find the exact angle I need in adult content (especially your stuff Don). The funny thing is it's not the full on nekkid image I need LOL

I, actually, have a few ads I need to do for my sites that will need print rights too. But I'm more concerned about the new project at the moment.

Let me know if you have this option.

Thanks,

Gary-Alan

Ounique
    Hey Gary-Alan, thanks for asking. Yes, we do have a print license available for some of our content. The cost is $100 an image, and the sets must have "Available For Print" in the description. If you check out our Store page you'll find a link to all Gay content that has this license availabe. :grin:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Excellent!!!!! Now I hope the guys I looked at are availabe LOL Actually like I said most of the angles I'm looking for I can easily find in adult. So I'm sure I'll find exactly what I'm looking for...

Thank you Don!!!

Hugs,
    GA

Zappu
    At http://www.skan-media.net you can check at the basket for an extended licence like print, MMS & SMS and Affiliate Programs