Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a good price?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Originally posted by keno001
    i think it s interesting
    Thanx,u have my info in sig,cheers:howl:

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    It occurs to me that at some point, a photoshoot like this is going to be worth alot more than even $3,000 if it makes it into the distribution mainstream video market.

I'm just amazed out how many guys are willing to plunk down $50 for a dvd that would be considered amateur in production (as opposed to say a Vivid production), and buy not just one, but several.

Somebody out there is making a ton of money. My guess is that as a producer, it would be much more lucrative to start a production company and/or partner with a distributor and eliminate the middleman (webmaster) and keep full rights to his content.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Yeap,this content is worth a lot of more i know that but those prices fit my needs so i am ok to give it that cheap,thanx for interesting comments mate :howl:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I think it's in the eye of the beholder.

Personally, I would never spend over $500-750 all in (model fee plus photographer) on a shoot of one model unless that model were EXCEPTIONALLY cute... but then I know what it costs us to recruit and shoot a model.

And also, we typically wouldn't buy more than one or two shoots of a single model in a solo unless they are in vastly different settings (beach, woods, indoor, etc) and it appears to have been shot at a different time (setting, clothing, etc.) But that is just what our members seem to want; I know that other sites have other business models that make having several sets work well for them.

Two and three-ways are of course different... more time consuming to shoot, more complex to arrange, and the models have to be paid more... but they are also a lot more popular, at least with our audience.

Like anything else, I think that there is a huge range of cost and value. Some of that is due to quality and some just what a given photographer is able to demand for his services. I think that each content buyer and seller has to come to whatever arrangement s/he thinks will work for his or her particular situation.

$500-700 on one model...yeapo u r definitly right
    Even our prices are not that high when we sell
    But there is definitly a huge rang of costs and prices.
    we just try to work our job and offer comfortable prices for our customers as long as as much as posible good quallity

Happysucks
    What if the content was not exclusive?

What would the costs be? I'm sure if you sold it to a few photo houses rather than to one site the cost would have to go down. But by how much?

Offcourse that prices goes down but we still haven't start with non-exclusive sales,still doing only exclusive custom work only :howl: