Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inspiring thought for the day

Well, if Scorpio's suggestions have the same effect on you my description for the hanky pics did ... you better be sure you enough TP on hand ... just in case the "big one" hits LOL

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I'm a George Carlin fan, and I have on of his quotes stuck on my frig...

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

This is one I try to live by, with or without Carlin LOL. I think it's one that has gotten me through some very tough times in recent years.

GA

Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Well, if Scorpio's suggestions have the same effect on you my description for the hanky pics did ... you better be sure you enough TP on hand ... just in case the "big one" hits LOL
    ROFLMAO (Still no PIP) :goof:

Ya know you're right... And now Lee's in the bathroom and he wasn't even in here to read Scorpio's posts HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA The power Steve has over us... WOW! hehehehehehe

GA

(I think I need to think of a signature)

BentBoy
    oh, that is sooooo true! I often think I can't do such and such... and get frustrated until I say "hey, it'll happen when you're ready to make it happen" ...and walla, the walls come down and I move forward!
    See thats exaclty what im talking about 'procrastination' is the human beings favorite hiding place.

BentBoy
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    I'm a George Carlin fan, and I have on of his quotes stuck on my frig...

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

This is one I try to live by, with or without Carlin LOL. I think it's one that has gotten me through some very tough times in recent years.

GA
    WOW! now thats living with substance gary no wonder you felt the way you did on your trip.
    Last edited by BentBoy; 12-05-2003 at 11:45 PM.

Scorpio
    ROFLMAO (Still no PIP) :goof:

Ya know you're right... And now Lee's in the bathroom and he wasn't even in here to read Scorpio's posts HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA The power Steve has over us... WOW! hehehehehehe
    Well i'm glad... i always wanted to master in something... pee and poo wasn't exactly my plan though but oh well, if it works then i'm happy about it

Next one will be: Puke... who's ready?

Originally posted by Scorpio
    Well i'm glad... i always wanted to master in something... pee and poo wasn't exactly my plan though but oh well, if it works then i'm happy about it

Next one will be: Puke... who's ready?
    Give me a bottle of gin and a really scanky trick... and we'll tawk! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GA

Originally posted by BentBoy
    WOW! now thats living with substance gary no wonder you felt the way you did on your trip.
    You're right BentBoy. And to be honest, I truly do try to live my life with substance. There were a lot of years I didn't think that was possible. But I can happily say I got there.

I just wish other can see the view from here. I'm not being sarcastic either.

My best,
    Gary

I don't where I got this one from... I think a bad movie but I like it too:

"I'd rather fail doing my own thing, than succeed at doing what other expect me to."

This is bad, I think it's from the Banger Sister or something like that. But it IS something I hold true to as well.

Again my best,

GA

"I'd rather fail doing my own thing, than succeed at doing what other expect me to."
    Wow! I like that!! Think I'll make me a banner and hang it over the computer!

Wow! I like that!! Think I'll make me a banner and hang it over the computer!
    Go for it Bec! It is something I think to myself often. Not that I'm failing... But it's doing my own thing, that has always been very important to me.

Hugs,
    GA

BentBoy
    I don't where I got this one from... I think a bad movie but I like it too:

This is bad, I think it's from the Banger Sister or something like that. But it IS something I hold true to as well.

Again my best,

GA
    I like that one gary its also very true

how bout this :::: stop stewing and start doing :::::

BentBoy
    AND this one is a favorite

:::: If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything :::::

Originally posted by BentBoy
    AND this one is a favorite

:::: If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything :::::
    BentBoy you just took me on a flash back. I had a priest at prep school say that all the time.

GA

BentBoy
    BentBoy you just took me on a flash back. I had a priest at prep school say that all the time.

GA
    I hope it was a good flashback sorry for the delay in responce it was my boys birthday yesterday so all things went on hold.