Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted to say hi

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    hehehehe

Hammer you know I'm kidding ya... I'm just trying to butter up Steve to send those nekkid pics I keep hearing about.

LMOAPIP

GA
    you first! Lee, you didn't read that ok

TheLegacy

Re: Wanted to say hi

Originally posted by The Hammer
    How 'bout a straight guy for a queer sigh?

The truth is that I wanted to pick up a few fashion tips and figured this would be the place to do it. Oh wait, that's just a stupid stereo type isn't it, just like all black guys have big dicks. :wtf:

I suppose by now you're all asking yourselves, who they hell is this guy, so hopefully The Legacy will jump in here and vouch for me.

Hammer is one of my closest buds and always says it like it is for which I respect him for. We may differ on many things but his wisdom comes not from pride but from actually giving a crap about who he's talking too. Thats why I listen to him.

He may not be gay - but his boyfriend is!!!

BentBoy
    Hey The Hammer and welcome!

Looks like your a pritty talented designer. There are some very nice sample site designs on your website.

Hammer
    Thanks BentBoy.

Yeah Gary, I figured you were kidding, either that or all those things you were whispering in my ear at that party in Hollywood weren't true. :p

P.S. Is there already someone named 'Hammer' registered here? It said it was taken so I had to add 'The' in front of my name.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by The Hammer
    Thanks BentBoy.

Yeah Gary, I figured you were kidding, either that or all those things you were whispering in my ear at that party in Hollywood weren't true. :p

P.S. Is there already someone named 'Hammer' registered here? It said it was taken so I had to add 'The' in front of my name.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Whisperings? Uh oh! LOL

Actually bud, the other account 'Hammer' is yours. You must have signed up on the old board, I made sure user names moved over to the new database when we made the change. So if you want to use that one, let me know. We can fix ya up nice like.

LMK

Hugs,
    GA

Hammer
    Well Gary, in that case please fix me up real nice and make me "Hammer" thanks. After all, there can be only one. :smarmy: