Thread: Need your Input!! check this out...

blah blah blah...

Need your Input!! check this out...

hey guys. i'm having some major problems with my monitor and desperately need your inputs. Everything on my monitor seems to be a few shades darker than it should be and i just wanted to see whether this is only happening on my monitor or also everyone else’s. please reply i'm desperate!!!

Ok...can you guys see ANY details on the chair? or is it ALL BLACK like it is on my monitor? are the chair and the side table SO DARK that they both PERFECTLY BLEND into each other? or can you see a definite color difference between the two? are the floor, the blanket by the chair, the chair itself, and the side table pretty much all different intensities of black (like on my monitor)? or are they are distinctly different in color/intensity?

thanks so much. really really appreciate it!!

copy and paste the url below if the picture did not load
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sno...e1.jpg&.src=ph

Macho 411
    nope the chair has different shades toward the back of the seat its lite grey

diff shades through out

floor has 2 small grey diamond shapes on the dark tile.

BTW pick up your shoes!:cop:

blah blah blah...

ps.....

if it's only my monitor (which is what i'm suspecting) do you guys have any ideas on how to fix it? BOTH the contrast AND the brightness on the monitor are at its max. AND the extra brightness/contrast settings on my video card’s software effects EVERYTHING displayed on the monitor EXCEPT for videos and movies. ???

thanks again..

blah blah blah...
    Originally posted by Macho 411
    nope the chair has different shades toward the back of the seat its lite grey

diff shades through out

floor has 2 small grey diamond shapes on the dark tile.

BTW pick up your shoes!:cop:
    thanks Macho.
    are you kidding? you're seeing my place at its neatest!!
    you're lucky i didn't take a pic from the other side of the room

blah blah blah...

How about this?

can you guys see any details in Bush's suit? on my monitor its all SOLID BLACK with absolutely NO DETAILS.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../re11212070200

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Is that a panasonic cordless phone? If so..have the exact same one.
    I get ALL sorts of different colors and shades..sounds definitely like a monitor problem.

blah blah blah...
    Originally posted by Mansized
    Is that a panasonic cordless phone? If so..have the exact same one.
    I get ALL sorts of different colors and shades..sounds definitely like a monitor problem.

yeah. the 2.4ghz
    I love the reception but all the glued-on parts are giving up and falling off!!! >
    i need to get another one

I see a wide range of hues. Does your monitor have a reset degaz setting? Also, check the net for an updated driver for your vid card.

If your brightness and contrast are a high as they can go, I'm suspecting a failing monitor. Two routes to go there if it is... get a new one, or take it in and see if a fuse is failing and can be replaced for less than a new one would run you. Often, by the time they hit you with service fees, it just isn't worth it ... my dead monitors go to the curb (safely of course). If short on bucks ... decent used ones can be had at smaller repair shops, or computer shows.

BDBionic
    Those penguins are the cutest things EVER! I love penguins so was so excited to see a post with pictures of them.

And the second pic is pretty cool too. Is there like a space shuttle photo gallery you got that from? Or did you take it yourself?

I coulda done without the Oompa Loompas, though. They've always kind of freaked me out.
    Otherwise, those pics are great!

Now... what's this about a chair and a phone?!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Originally posted by SnowBoy

yeah. the 2.4ghz
    I love the reception but all the glued-on parts are giving up and falling off!!! >
    i need to get another one
    Yeah..usually I like Panasonic products..but this phone is a piece of crap. I finally took mine offline cause the phone would only turn on about 50% of the time!