Thread: Frosty

Frosty

Last edited by Bec; 12-08-2003 at 07:41 PM.

BentBoy
    Lol thats funny we are totally the opposite here its beautiful and sunny no snowmen here.

Scorpio
    hahah it's funny
    Bentboy, you are lucky! Would love to visit Australia one day

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by BentBoy
    Lol thats funny we are totally the opposite here its beautiful and sunny no snowmen here.
    Same here in FLorida :goof:

The only snow men are the cheap plastic lawn ornaments out white trash neighbors have out LOL And I'm not talk anything nice... I mean C-H-E-A-P!

Giggles,
    Gary-Alan

BentBoy
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    hahah it's funny
    Bentboy, you are lucky! Would love to visit Australia one day
    It is certainly a beautiful country I love my home though we can tend to be a little isolated here I hope you find your way here scorpio I can tell you its more than worth the visit.

BentBoy
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Same here in FLorida :goof:

The only snow men are the cheap plastic lawn ornaments out white trash neighbors have out LOL And I'm not talk anything nice... I mean C-H-E-A-P!

Giggles,
    Gary-Alan
    Lol I know the ones you mean garry, they are so tacky but hey you got to let them have their holiday cheer

Originally posted by BentBoy
    Lol I know the ones you mean garry, they are so tacky but hey you got to let them have their holiday cheer

Of course BentBoy! They can have all the cheer they want LOL I just don't have to look at it when I go by LOL

Last year Lee and I wanted to out do them... So we went to Walmart to find the tackiest things we could find. We couldn't find anything gosh enough. We left halfheartedly. As we turned the corner on this street, it seemed that the rest of our neighbors had found the trash store because they were all out doing each other. It was BAD! LOL

dallahb1ll

Tacky xmas

Gary-Alan, if you think folks are tacky in your part of Florida, try mine. I live in god's country - PENSACOLA! Our nieghbor has a 9 foot metal xmas scroll that's lit-up on his front lawn. What's sssooo tacky about that you may ask well...It doesn't say a damn thing about xmas...It's a One Nation Under God (Bush) thing making joy about the US in Iraq! Now that's tacky! How I ever let my family talk me into moving to this bible bombarded bassackwards hunter humping breederville is beyond me. Christ, I can'teven go to Walmart without someone asking me if I have found God! AAAAAHHHHHHHH....

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    dallahb1ll, I grew up close to there (tallahassee, Fl) so I know what you mean. Wait til you drive by the trailer parks and see those faded old beat up plastic Santa/sled combos. Ya know the one that the kids play with during the year, then put it on the roof when its Christmas.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Hey Dallahb1ll!

See now that beats my other neighbor who has is bible thumping decorations on the lawn. I keep thinking if I ever need to go to services all i have to do is go across the street. LOL But what you got, beats anything I can bitch about. When I first moved here there was a lot of bible belt decorating going on or as andymike said, trailer park santas. But since then a lot of people from the north have moved down so we've traded "good christain decor" for tacky worn out plastic.

What makes it funny for me, is you can drive past stately homes (with all the white light splendor) on one street and round the corner into gosh heaven.

Mind you, I'm whining about cheap decorations, and I'm lucky if put a wreath on the door LOL

Hope all is well with everyone!

My best,
    Gary-Alan