Thread: Attention Don: Ounique

Dzinerbear

Attention Don: Ounique

Hey Don (or anyone for that matter)

I'm working on a set of pictures that I bought from Ounique starring Eric Venture. On his information sheet he lists himself as a TWD bottom ... what the hell is TWD?

I'm probably gonna groan when I hear the answer, but I have to ask.

Dzinerbear

Ounique
    Heya Dzinerbear,

Excellent question! I took a look at his info sheet and under the "top/bottom/versatile" section he wrote "versatile, twd bottom". So I really think that this was supposed to mean 'towards'. He's versatile but he leans towards being a bottom. He answered in all caps so it looked like an abbreviation of something. And if anyone can prove me wrong on this, please do.

The funny thing is, before I figured this one out I did a web search on "TWD" and found a website for a resource of "Teen Writer's Dream". I wondered, for one bright fleeting moment, if this model considered himself the inspiration for writers of Twink fantasies, but then I thought better of that. LOL!

Dzinerbear
    Thanks! And here I thought it was some snappy acronym for "Taking the Whole Damned thing" or something piggie like that.

BTW Don, I love having those stat sheets on the models, what a great selling tool for webmasters. Now I didn't have to guess at cock sizes etc.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Ounique
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Thanks! And here I thought it was some snappy acronym for "Taking the Whole Damned thing" or something piggie like that.
    Hey, whatever lets ya sleep at night. LOL!!!

BTW Don, I love having those stat sheets on the models, what a great selling tool for webmasters. Now I didn't have to guess at cock sizes etc.
    Yeah, but it does take some of the fun out of it, huh? Hee hee!!!