Thread: For the Month of October you can get.......

BigasMoe

For the Month of October you can get.......

Our favorite month and sale of the year are back again and we're ecstatic!! For the month of October Webmaster Central is proud to bring you our buy 1 get 2 free special . Right now you can get any one of our feeds at regular price and get 2 that's right get 2 free for equal or lesser value. Along with this fantastic special we're also offering for a low flat rate
    of $299.00 Ten feeds of your choice from our jammed packed Mega Package. So you can get either buy 1 feed and get 2 free or take your pic of 10 feeds for a low low price of $299.00 per month. This sale is good for the entire month of October so move fast cause once this sale is gone you won't see it again until next year.

Hit me at ray@webmastercentral.com and I'll shoot you a user/pass for the demo

Ounique
    Hi BigasMoe,

I just wanted to let you know that ads like this are meant for the Announcement/Spam forum. You're a cool guy and you've been contributing to GWW for a while so I'm gonna let this one slide. But next time I'm gonna have to move this kind of thread over to the proper forum.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yeah Moe im gonna have to spank you in Vegas

That does sound like a great deal though :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Ounique
    *makes mental note... "to get spankings from Lee, one must..."

BigasMoe
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Hi BigasMoe,

I just wanted to let you know that ads like this are meant for the Announcement/Spam forum. You're a cool guy and you've been contributing to GWW for a while so I'm gonna let this one slide. But next time I'm gonna have to move this kind of thread over to the proper forum.
    Hey I thought this was the right forum. My fault, and Lee if you plan on spanking me you better buy me a drink first, spankings ain't free! I thought you knew!:high: