Thread: Content Purchase Delivery?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Content Purchase Delivery?

Just wondered what everyones preferred method of delivery for content purchases are and also, does the type of delivery method a content provider offers affect where you buy your content from?

Personally i prefer to get content by download for less than 10 sets and anything over 10 sets i like getting it on a cd for more than 100 sets i usually prefer working with providers who will send me a drive with all the content on it.

So how about the rest of you?

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    i prefer download, as do most people who buy from me. like u said, if its quite a number of sets i usually burn a dvd & ship it off.

robin
    I was quite relieved to be able to download from Onique. I was scared that I'd buy all this content have it shipped on a cd and then get it confinscated or delayed at the border.

dready
    We do instant downloads by default, but if it's a large order, or a lot of video, I'll always throw in disks free of charge... or FTP upload... whatever makes the customer happy.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    I personaly preffer to download when i buy something...but...when i sell content i preffer to ship it over to home address cosue there are always many sets/videos and it would take days to upload
    so i would say it all dependce on ammount of content

graphicsbytia
    We have instant download on single sets, and will upload the single cd's and cd sets, the only one we mail the cd's with is the 100,000 pic package because it's so big, over 16gig.. and I don't want to upload that one..

When people are in a hurry for content when buying the big package, a lot of times I upload some sets for them to start with, we try really hard to please our customers