Actually, it's helped me.

I had pretty good rankings to begin with, and where SEO is concerned, I always erred on the side of caution. I also wrote a lot of legitimate content for my sites. I didn't do a lot of spamdexing kind of stuff, not did I cloak, or get into illegit stuff.

Because I wasn't sneaky and because I was conservative, I suffered by getting very few number ones. I had them, but most of the number one spots were held by one particular company that broke all of the rules and created a lot of doorway pages.

Since the update, all of my number ones are intact, and many of the spammy sites have disappeared, moving me up. I'm also starting to notice that I'm getting some reasonable rankings for keyword phrases that don't appear in my site's title, but appear in the page's text.

As Florida hit the Net, I was redesigning two of my sites, so as I was hearing that too many keywords in the URL or filename might become a penalty point, and too much SEO with anchor text linking to same-titled pages would hurt you, I revamped some of my naming conventions. Also, as I reworked some of my written text so that I wasn't just writing about "big cocks" but "big cocks, huge dicks, and enormous manmeat." I also reworked a lot of my alt tags.

So far everything seems to be holding.

Cheers
Dzinerbear