Thread: Looking for Bear Content.

PR_Rob

I Wonder? Looking for Bear Content.

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy 20 or so pic sets of bear content for tour design, more sets to come as we get the members sections ready.
    I am aware of Ounique, could anyone point me towards any other providers or custom shooters?
    Thanks,
    Rob
    icq # 131127104

Xstr8guy
    Lots of hairy guys at GayAdultPhotos

PR_Rob
    Thanks, Lee directed me there as well. Sorting through them now.

Xstr8guy
    Tell them xstr8guy sent ya! I don't get commission... but the recognition sure would be nice.

They have great stuff that hasn't been overexposed.

Sigurd
    You can also try to chaeck out these content providers :biker:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Tell them xstr8guy sent ya!
    What he said Rob :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Sigurd
    You can also try to chaeck out these content providers :biker:
    Nice try... but not 1 bear on the 2 sites that your search function pulled up. You really should check before posting... it makes you look stupid.

Sigurd
    Nice try... but not 1 bear on the 2 sites that your search function pulled up. You really should check before posting... it makes you look stupid.
    Yep, sorry for this, dude, I remember they were there, but now I don't see any bears there too... Sorry.

Xstr8guy
    Sorry for being so harsh. But I get tired of content sellers saying that they have such-and-such, and they don't... especially when they are primarily straight producers with 2 gay photo-sets.

Sigurd, you do have some nice euro-twink stuff... but they are definately not bears.

Sigurd
    Sorry for being so harsh. But I get tired of content sellers saying that they have such-and-such, and they don't... especially when they are primarily straight producers with 2 gay photo-sets.

Sigurd, you do have some nice euro-twink stuff... but they are definately not bears.
    I agree with you!

The problem is, that when I add content provider to our list I ask them to send me the list of niches, which are represented in their stores and sometimes I have no time to check it out, like in this example. But now I've fixed it. Sorry again for this stupid situation, I'll try to check content providers more carefully.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hello
    We are doing only exclusive custom shoots,and i am sure we can offer u great prices,just hit me up on ICQ#295778036 for samples and details :angel: