Thread: Looking for Adam

Looking for Adam

Ok, this might be a bit odd, but I need to find Adam.

I used to have a cam guy named Adam on my site, and bought this domain and set him up and he got a boyfriend and bailed on me.
    www.adamsroom.com

I thought I would turn it into a feeder/affiliate gallery site and I need someone to be "Adam"

Should I buy some pictures from a photographer, Should I cut a deal with a pay site and use their pictures in exchange for affiliate links, I'm not sure how to find an "Adam". I don't really want to pay a zillion dollars for a few pictures, but I need a face to put with the site for branding and identity.

I would usually use one of my cam guys, but since there will be links to www.menwithcams.com I really can't use them.

Any thoughts?

Ounique
    Hello MWCren, welcome to GWW.

While I'm sure that we have more than enough great Twink content to give you enough galleries of "Adam" (at a lot less than zillion dollars, heh heh) to keep the site running for a while, you may also want to consider hiring a new cam guy to play Adam. Then as a failsafe you could always move him to menwithcams at a later date.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hello
    Like Ounique said...finding a new "Adam: would mayeb be the best way to do it,also if u r looking for someone like that,i can help u with some handsome,good looking boys and also they are kinda cheap and can do really nice job,.just hit me up on ICQ#295778036 and w can have a talk about that,cheers

:angel: