Thread: The Official Gay Webmaster Bash Site Goes Live

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? The Official Gay Webmaster Bash Site Goes Live

After several weeks of anticipating the launch of the Gay Webmaster Bash website we are now pleased to bring you the offical 2005 Gay Webmaster Bash website.

With 6 planned events over 3 days, the Gay Webmaster Bash not only offers our event sponsors extreme value for money but it also offers the upcoming tradeshow atendees the ideal setting to relax and get business done.

Whether you or your company are straight or gay market orientated the one thing that will stand true is that the Gay Webmaster Bash will offer you a unique networking experience like never before.

From first-class catered events through to casual after-hours suites the Gay Webmaster Bash is definately going to be the event of the tradeshow you will remember for many shows to come.

The Gay Webmaster Bash is currently sponsored by the following companies..

CCBill
    Webinc
    Stud Money
    Gay Wide Webmasters

If you or your company would like to receive further infomation on the limited sponsorship packages we currently have available please email sponsors@gaywebmasterbash.com and we will send a media kit to you by return.

We look forward to seeing you in January.

Regards,

Lee

retrograde
    It's great to see that the site is up. Looks like you have an awesome time planned.

Thanks man we appreciate that :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Hats off folks!

Great job - we should have something hooked with you guys by later in the week, but you have done a spectacular job pulling it all together!

A credit to you.

:biker:

Awesome stuff :thumbsup:

We are actually hoping to get th majority of the current GWW community sponsors and regular community members companies involved in this so, if you happen to know of anyone looking for an event to sponsor at the show

We do have a couple of sponsorship options left

Regards,

Lee