Thread: So What Have You Guys Got Planned For Xmas?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So What Have You Guys Got Planned For Xmas?

Doing anything special on Christmas Day?

Im not sure what we're doing yet although it looks like its going to be a quiet one this year, GA's mom+pop are heading up north to see the family so its looking like itll be Turkey for two (well three if you count the pup) and lots of free flowing booze :groovy:

Might head down to the beach for a couple of hours too if we make it out of the house

So what about the rest of you?

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    Same thing I do every year. Lock the Door, draw the blinds, take the phone off the hook, unplug my computer and close off all outside access to my apartment. Turn off the lights. Hide under a big blanket.

Watch one of the cable stations that has some kind of movie marathon showing (last year SPACE had every Planet Of The Apes movie in order).

Pretend that Christmas isn't real.

wait 24 hours, and everything is fine.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Same thing I do every year. Lock the Door, draw the blinds, take the phone off the hook, unplug my computer and close off all outside access to my apartment. Turn off the lights. Hide under a big blanket.

Watch one of the cable stations that has some kind of movie marathon showing (last year SPACE had every Planet Of The Apes movie in order).

Pretend that Christmas isn't real.

wait 24 hours, and everything is fine.
    I used to do that one.... It used to be a Christmas Story marathon for me. Then I decided to volunteer at the local homeless shelter a couple of years ago. Made it much more tolerable.

With Lee, and now Liquorice, I'm not allowed to.

And this is the pup's first Xmas so her daddies are going to spoil her rotten. (Insert 'aww' or 'Ugh; sounds here) She's not humna but she's the closest thing we have to a daughter (for now).

Jasun... where are you located? Just wondering.

Hugs all,
    Gary-Alan

Jasun
    I'm in Toronto. For now.... hoping to relocate to either LA or the Bay Area in a year or so.

Originally posted by Jasun
    I'm in Toronto. For now.... hoping to relocate to either LA or the Bay Area in a year or so.
    Oh cool! I love the Bay Area... I love Toronto too. LA is cool for some, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Love visiting, just couldn't live there for long.

See if you were in FLa you were going to get invited to Christams dinner with the mad folk here.

Hugs,
    GA

Jasun
    Wow.

Last guy to do that washed up on the shore about a year later, but I'd promise to behave.

And I love dogs.

(I have a dog named Halford, after the lead singer of my favorite band Judas Priest.)

Never been to Florida, but I'll hopefull make it down there at some point. Hear there's lots of homosexuals down there.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

It's not the high life where we live but we do have some of theworst drag shows in the world rit 'chere in Daytona Beach!

LMAO

Gary-Alan

Jasun
    Yeah, that would have to be pretty bad. I just saw a show the other day with these three queens trying to do the Pointer Sisters medley, and none of them knew the words.

Of course, I still wound up on stage with my pants around my ankles in some kind of "best legs" competition.

No, I didn't win... I wasn't willing to bend over and show the audience my ass.

I mean please, I've gotta have SOME limits.

leolion80
    cool Jasun I am in Toronto as well...we should ummm....errr...hook up

Jasun
    Ah Toronto men. Always there to help keep you warm over the winter.

TheLegacy
    Gotta love the crew from Toronto

Well, this christmas I in sentimental moment after watching some specials invited the family to my place. Since my mom died the family has pretty much fallen apart so I was thinking of making it very special and go all out.

I really do have to call my cable company and disconnect