Thread: Aly's putting me out there!

Jason

Aly's putting me out there!

Hey everybody. Just a quick announcement to let you all know that I'll be appearing on AlyTV today at 12 noon Pacific (3pm Eastern). Despite the rain and cooler temperatures, my welcome to West Hollywood has been very warm!

ChiChiClicks is already proving to be fun and exciting. I'm not the only news here either...we have some new products that you're gonna LOVE!

You already know how HOT the Live and Raw content is...but now you can get it for FREE! With Live and Raw 1on1 AND Channel 1 On-Demand you get to offer your members the hottest live models and movies on the net AND make money!

This is a very exciting time for me in many ways. ChiChiClicks is an incredibly exciting place to work (sometimes I get a little too excited...hope nobody notices or they might broadcast it ). There's too much opportunity here to pass it up, and too much to discuss in this post. So please, contact me and let's talk about all that's going on.

And be sure to tune in today at 12pm Pacific (3pm Eastern) to AlyTV to hear first-hand what's going on!

Bell
    damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it...

how'd it go ??

is there an archive of the show ??

hugs from ~Bell

Jason
    Sadly, she overbooked...so I only got on for about the last minute. But I'll be on next week for sure...perhaps in full leather

Hope to chat with you all live during the show.

Bell
    Originally posted by Jason
    Sadly, she overbooked...so I only got on for about the last minute. But I'll be on next week for sure...perhaps in full leather

Hope to chat with you all live during the show.

can you put me on your ICQ reminder and
    hit me the day before and the morning of ??

Bell ICQ 119-325-350

~squeezes to ya...

~Bell