Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello and can I buy your traffic prepaid?

Jasun
    HAVE to?

buddy you GET to.

Sheesh.

ALabel
    Originally posted by Jasun
    HAVE to?

buddy you GET to.

Sheesh.
    ahh the privelledges of membership!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh, don't worry.. we generally calm down by about Wednesday, and actually do business with eachother.
    LOL i thought i was the only one to have noticed that :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    ah yes, as we once again go plunging below the taste barrier.

I remember last week when a simple question about my wankle rotaty engine turned into a conversation about sex.

And yes, Gary, I'm looking at you.
    Now Jasun I want you to look at that thread again and see who dragged me down into the gutter

ALabel... serious questions - You mentioned only sites with 150K, is that the amount being sent to you? Per day or per month? (Already had emails asking LOL)

Is it just me or do other people think this guy is not a borg but a victim of an awful street robbery?
    Untill you mentioned it I THOUGHt it was a gun shot victim LMAO Oops. Go to show you how much I use that smilie LOL :borg:

Regards,
    GA

ALabel
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Now Jasun I want you to look at that thread again and see who dragged me down into the gutter
    ALabel... serious questions - You mentioned only sites with 150K, is that the amount being sent to you? Per day or per month? (Already had emails asking LOL)
    Untill you mentioned it I THOUGHt it was a gun shot victim LMAO Oops. Go to show you how much I use that smilie LOL :borg:

Regards,
    GA
    I would preferably like to deal with sites that do 150k per day and can send me decent amounts of traffic through so that we can test the affiliate system. To be quite honest allowing you can send a few sign ups per day then I am cool.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Thanks for clarifying that, I'll point those who asked here.

My best,
    GA

ALabel
    Thanks that would be great. We have a billing system which should generate the affiliates 5 pay checks per week if they send in serious amounts of traffic, but I dont want to be saying that to people if it doesnt work!

We have beta tested the straight sites and all seems fine but I just want to make sure it works with our gay site.