Thread: Ounique Now Has Affiliate Content!!!

Ounique

Big Grin Ounique Now Has Affiliate Content!!!

Ounique content you can give to your affiliates!

Ounique now has a special section of our website where you can license photosets that you can give to your affiliate members to promote your sites! Just log on to http://www.ounique.com/ and you'll see a link that will take you to our new Affiliate Content Store.

Plus, all new content for your own sites!

We still have tons of our usual awesome content for use on your own sites. In fact, we've just added over 4,600 hot new images. That brings us to over 420,000 images added this year! With so much great new content, how could you go wrong? In this update we offer you Barely Legal Students and Cheerleaders, Hot Twinks, Blond Babes, Uncut Europeans and much much more. And don't miss our hot, hot, hot Gay Video Clips!

Don't forget, Ounique has always supplied all of the model releases and IDs with your content. When you purchase content at Ounique, you'll be ready with all necessary 2257 requirements.

If you have any questions about our new affiliate program, or anything else we have to offer, feel free to email me at sales@ounique.com, or just hit "Real Person" on our website (www.ounique.com) to chat with me live during office hours. I'm also on ICQ #137899310. Take care.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff Don

Im sure we'll be buying a few sets of this from you hehe

Regards,

Lee

Ounique
    Yay!!!!