Thread: Gay Fetish & BDSM Content?!

Gay Fetish & BDSM Content?!

hi all ... iīm new to the board but not that new to the business ... after years of creating free and avs gay sites with the "normal" content i want to change and try to make my first high-end-avs or paysite ... the "normal" gay stuff looks like not working that good like in the beginning so i want to make a site with fetish or/and bdsm content and maybe very dirty stuff like piss and *yuck" kaviar ... so anybody knows where to get content for that kind of sites? ... had a look on and on but canīt find ... thanks for help ... also i would like to know if someone knows a good site with help to make more money at this business because this will be my only earning for the next time and it isnīt that much this time

greetz
    tom

Ounique
    Hi Tom, nice to meet ya. Welcome to Gay Wide Webmasters. This is a great board with a lot of really nice people. I'm Don, from Ounique.com. We deal in content and we have a lot of great bdsm/fetish content so hit me up when you have a chance. Actually, I like to think that I had a little influence in that regard, heh heh. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :5ymca:

I've never heard of "kaviar" before (other than fish eggs, but I don't think that's where you're going with that). I have an idea what you mean, though.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hello Tom and welcome to board!
    If u r interesed in some exclusive custom but cheap content just hit me up on ICQ,and i am sure we can help u,cheers!:chef: