I still have my 2 front teeth (for now). What I really want for Christmas is to sit at home with my family, have some cocoa, build a fire, read, look out on the moonlit snow and enjoy the warmth and beauty of the tree and holiday decor. I'm finding myself nostalgic for Christmases past this year, when my biggest worries were whether or not we would get home from Grandma's before Santa got there.

Of course, time doesn't reverse, and although it's an appealing fantasy at times, I wouldn't really want to be a child again. But there is something about the holiday season that helps me to remember that innocent part of myself, that I tend to deny the rest of the year.

Everybody has a story and I'm fascinated by details, feelings, experiences and interpretations of those experiences. If you have some time, please post here and share with us some part of yourself and your own holiday traditions. Families are created with broad and colorful strokes. Who is your family, what is it that you really want for Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza et.al?

Looking forward to hearing from you all...maybe we can get a bunch of Christmas stories together and publish the first Adult Webmaster Christmas story book :-)

Since this is a Gay Board...maybe we could call it "Coming Out At Christmas and Other Queer Holiday Tales."