Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how the hell do you use epassporte?

rick
    9 hours later .......

"Dear Epassporte Cardholder:

At this time, Epassporte does not have the capability to allow the
    transferring of funds from Epassporte to a bank account (currently in
    progress)."

Ok, so I'm royally pissed off right now. I was specifically told by ePassporte customer service that if I added a bank account to my account, I could transfer funds there from my ePassporte account.

So, why the hell did I add a bank account? I already had 2 credit cards on file to fund my account when needed.

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Rick,

That response is simply incorrect. Can you please forward that email to me? I want to look further into this and get it straightened out.

I beleive I may know what the problem is. But basicly, as long as your bank account is in the United States, it is indeed possible to tranfer funds from your ePassporte account to your bank account.

When you contact me, please send me your ePassporte account username so I can investigate my theory.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Dawgy
    wow i didnt mean for my thread to turn into a bitch fest

*hides from rand*

rick
    Sure, I'll be happy to. My bank account is in the United States, I live in the United States.

I think now you can see why many of us get so frustrated with ePassporte's customer service. We're simply given wrong answers.

Dawgy, I don't think it's a bitch fest, I think it's a situationw here frustrated customers have someone to take their frustration out on

Originally posted by rand
    Rick,

That response is simply incorrect. Can you please forward that email to me? I want to look further into this and get it straightened out.

I beleive I may know what the problem is. But basicly, as long as your bank account is in the United States, it is indeed possible to tranfer funds from your ePassporte account to your bank account.

When you contact me, please send me your ePassporte account username so I can investigate my theory.

rick
    For the record, Rand, I sent you 2 emails and my sister sent them as well. Neither of us have received any type of response from you, and Customer Service no longer responds when I ask how to transfer funds in to my bank account; they simply tell me to call.