Thread: ICQ Numbers

Scorpio

ICQ Numbers

Hi everybody... well after 5 days of sickness, i'm starting to feel better. Beware of the flu, it catches you very fast.

Anyway, i wanted to let you all know about a fraud... which i'm sure some of you already know.

ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KNOW: DO NOT BUY ICQ NUMBER FROM ANYBODY!!!!

Something i learned today: When someone register a number, he has to use an email address.. And this email address will always be the primary email for that ICQ number. So if i register today a new number with scorpio@scorpiocreation.com as email... If one day, i decide to sell this ICQ number to someone... all i have to do is go to the icq website and do a password recovery... and the password will automatically be sent to scorpio@scorpiocreation.com even if the new person who bought the number from me changed the email info.

So don't make the same mistake i made and beware of that
    Ok just wanted to let you all know about this scam if you ever thought of buying a number in the future.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Was this you dude..

Hi This is Steve from totallyunzipped.
    Please DELETE my other number 891000 off your list. I don't HAVE this number anymore and WILL NOT use it.
    Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    Hi Lee... yes please you can delete that number

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    uh ok maybe im a little slow here but why would you sell your icq number?

Scorpio
    Well numbers like 891000 are easier to remember than 254687941, at least for me.
    But oh well... i just have to memorize the one i have once and for all and deal with it
    You'd be amazed to know all the people who are looking for 6 digits number to buy

rick
    Methinks you messaged me under your significant other's nick today and I blew you off.

*blush*

Sorry, but you know why I filter so heavily

Glad you're feeling better, but yeah, that ICQ selling is a huge scam, you can never change the original registration email. Sucks really. Some dude was on GFY last week selling about 10,000 numbers, so you have to assume he would have to hack them before he could sell them to you

Scorpio
    Hi Rick You seem to blow me off quite oftenly hehehe
    Don't worry, i know why you're doing it
    Yeah i'm glad i feel better... though today i thought it was going for round 2 but right now i'm fine.

This guy gave it (ICQ) back to me but i'm not gonna use it... i don't want to build a database with clients for him to steal it later...

A running joke at some other boards is "I sale short ICQ"