Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have A Pet?

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Hammer
    So, what about the beagle?
    A friend of ours wanted to get rid of her dog because she couldn't handle it... so we took the Beagle

I think we have an extension to the Cleveland Zoo...
    I can't find pics of everybody, but here's one of the doxies, 3 generations, oldest is Pax to the left (Wirehair Brindle), youngest is Littlebit (middle, mini dapple) and Crewiry (standard red)

This guy is Rascal -- now about 16 months, and appropriately named!

We also have 2 finches, 1 parakeet (Madonna) and 2 Cockatiels (Phoenix and Torri), 3 more cats (Squeaks, Khali and Sadie), and a cannabilistic Ghourami (who ate through $30 of tankmates in one nite).

Normally, we do give them a stocking, and they have a ball opening their own gifts of chew toys and snaks, but this year things are pretty tight ... soooo, not sure what they'll get.

BDBionic
    I have 2 pet newts - Ace and Gary, the Amphibiously Gay Duo

Dzinerbear
    We lost our 16-year-old cat in June to kidney failure. Right in the middle of Toronto's pride week. We lasted two days in an empty apartment, and on Friday, we went to the Humane Society and adopted sibling kittens.

I spent a lot of my Pride weekend carting them back and forth between home and the Humane Society because they had a bit of kennel cough.

Two days after Christmas, they'll be eight months old.

My partner and I have had a horrible year, the worst ever, with all kinds of nasty things happening, but these guys have brightened things up tremendously.

We named them with Swahili names.

Oji is the female and her name means bearer of gifts.
    Kito is the male and his name means precious.

Both of them have been to the top of the Christmas tree and back down again.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

rick
    Originally posted by Hammer
    Buying presents for pets? Apparently I still have much to learn about gay people. :umm:

You need to add a :scratcheshead: emoticon.
    Yes, we buy gifts for our pets in between floral decorating, practicing in the choir, trying to join the priesthood, trying to arrange our dating schedules for the 100000000 men we all fuck, and any other stupid ass stereotype you can think of.

I'd say a lot more here but think I'll step on my tongue for a while (unless there's a dominant guy around to do it for me!).

TheLegacy
    I think we all own together a pet on GWW - now its just a matter of figuring out what to get him - Im thinking a closet organizer??

rick
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammer
    Well, if you all pitch in you could probably get me that new Bentley Continental I've been wanting and I promise I'll wag my tail really hard and lick you all over if you do.

Jasun
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    We lost our 16-year-old cat in June to kidney failure. Right in the middle of Toronto's pride week.
    I know just what you went through there.. my last dog died of a stroke at the age of 19(!) on a Friday night just before a long weekend bender party I was supposed to attend.

I had to bring him to the emergency room to be put to sleep, which was the most horrid day of my life. I spent the next week hiding in my apartment with the phone unplugged.

I waited about 6 months before buying Halford. He's about a year with us now. Pets really are like my kids. When Halford is bothering the fish, I tell him to leave his brother alone.

I need help.

Direct Holly

I have a puppy

She is 9 months old and quite the handful... I buy her stuff all year round and will probably buy her an xmas gift too..LOL... Here she is her name is Mystic

Awww .. Mystic's a cutie ... nice name too!

Direct Holly

Thank you

Thank you LdyLnWolf1 your babies are adorable too... I can not imagine my life without my dog now, I have always loved animals but until I got the dog, who was a gift from my ex girlfriend, I never really understand the bond between people and thier pets ... Now I do...

TopBucks_Juan

Re: I have a puppy

Originally posted by Direct Holly
    She is 9 months old and quite the handful... I buy her stuff all year round and will probably buy her an xmas gift too..LOL... Here she is her name is Mystic

Mystic is probibly the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

Direct Holly

Awwww

Thank you Juan ... She is a little angel .. I love her ... She has the funniest personality I have ever seen in a dog...

Direct Holly

Here is my niece

Here is Lalita from Python's baby... Travis (yes she has a boy's name) aint she cute...