Thread: Gat sponsors with a lot of free picture content

The Oracle

Gat sponsors with a lot of free picture content

spam me please

The Oracle
    i mean gay :grin:

hunkmoney has hosted galleries, hosted free sites and a hosted TGP site for you to use. And if you can give us some good sign up numbers I will personally go out and buy you some content!

Cheers,

Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You could also try TopBucks - their banner is at the top of the forums and of course Stud Money the content server is having issues atm so if you shoot an email across to support@studmoney.com or send a support ticket through the webmasters area someone will get the zip file links out to you :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

The Oracle
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    hunkmoney has hosted galleries, hosted free sites and a hosted TGP site for you to use. And if you can give us some good sign up numbers I will personally go out and buy you some content!

Cheers,

Luke
    any downloadable content that I can use?

The Oracle
    Originally posted by Lee
    You could also try TopBucks - their banner is at the top of the forums and of course Stud Money the content server is having issues atm so if you shoot an email across to support@studmoney.com or send a support ticket through the webmasters area someone will get the zip file links out to you :groovy:

Regards,

Lee
    already use both

oracle, no we don't have downloadable content, but like I said if you send me some good signups I will get you content. Start sending some signups and then contact me directly at webmaster@hunkmoney.com and I will be happy to set it all up for your download.

cheers!

Luke

The Oracle
    bump