Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do I have to do?

Jasun
    Originally posted by undermyspell
    I so appreciate all the input and now it makes sense why I was seeing traffic from mostly straight webmasters that push gay traffic to sponsors.
    Hey Man, it's why we're the best place to come for help when trying to market a gay site.

Imagine, if you can, the horrors you'd encounter if trying to find help on GFY.

Dzinerbear
    If you want us to look anything over in prelimiary stages, I know I'd be happy to.

Also, you might want to check out Chris Steele's "Steele Rangers" or Cole Tucker's 3 Degrees of Humiliation. These two are masters are the respectful humiliation of the Suck-Daddy's-cock variety.

And BTW, thanks for being open to the criticism even though you didn't specifically ask for it. Ultimately I think your open-mindedness will make your site better and help build bridges between straight and gay webmasters and how we cross-sell one another's stuff.

cheers
    Dzinerbear

undermyspell
    well i've been fortunate to have been blessed with wide shoulders so I can stand critique without running to a corner and crying like a baby. I was fully aware of the need for input on gay sites by gay men and this has been an excellent experience. I've written for gay publications before but I don't feel that i'm the right person to tackle this job but I found someone to handle it for me. My team is dedicated to making sure our affiliates and surfers get the most for their traffic and their money so whatever feedback we get we will definitely take into consideration and most times implement if it's at all feasible.

undermyspell
    pssst.. oh yeah, just for the record though. Out of the last 20 trials 18 of those have converted to full membership. :wtf:

Jasun
    Then I'll be trying it out for SURE.

Alex From San Diego
    I just want to introduce myself here. I'm Alex from JasonandAlex.com.

I really appreciate the constructive criticism from everyone here. I also wanted to add, that our intention was not to offend anyone here. You are all correct in saying it seems like a few straight guys trying to get in the gay niche. We definately want to tap the gay niche but more important, we want to do it right.

My understanding is that Jan (Undermyspell) found a great writer that understands the gay niche and is going to redo the text for us.

Hopefully by next monday we will have the second tour up for you to see.

Once again thanks for the input and if anyone has questions about the program please don't hesitate to contact me on ICQ 74296267.

Our phone numbers and extentions are available on the program as well.

Take care.

Takemytaco
    b4 someone else tells you don't call it "gay niche" but gay market.

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Alex From San Diego
    You are all correct in saying it seems like a few straight guys trying to get in the gay niche. We definately want to tap the gay niche but more important, we want to do it right.

psssst ... it's not a niche, it's a market just like "straight."

"Rough Sex" is a niche within the gay market.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

undermyspell
    come on guys.. don't give him a complex.. LOL

He's just not hip to the lingo yet. Give him credit for admitting that he's a straight guy.. that could be overwhelming for some.. *giggle*

undermyspell
    pssst... notice I never said niche.. :angel:

Jasun
    Thanks, Alex, none of us were offended at all.. or at least, I wasn't.. I think we were offering suggestions as to how to market to gay traffic a bit better. I know that most of the traffic that my site is gonna attract is gonna be all about the rough sex, but marketing to guys like that can be tough, and you have to sometimes walk a thin line when reaching that crowd. guys like Dzinerbear and me and Xtr8guy are all marketing to these guys regularly, and we know what's going to attract them and turn them off. Anything we can do to help a new program sell for us is gonna benefit us all in the end.

I can only remember one time that we were all horrified by a site, and that was a while ago.

So please ask for our help, we're happy to give it.

Jasun
    Originally posted by undermyspell
    pssst... notice I never said niche.. :angel:
    No... you didn't.. but turn around and take your punishment anyway.

:jasun:

undermyspell
    now that's what i'm talking about Jasun...

Jasun
    Score 1 more for the Jasunator.

And in less than 8 posts.

Man, I beat my own record.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    you guys should get some harder cock in these movies. Not to offend the stunt cocks, maybe i'm jaded or something but those stunt dicks seem flabby to me personally

just sayin'