Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do I have to do?

Dzinerbear
    Jasun, you're a pig ... that's why we love you.

dz

Jasun
    And it's why the lucky have been loved by me.

undermyspell
    ok Jasun am I missing something? LOL

and JIg I will take that under advisement although i'm not sure that I could entice their cocks to be any harder than they are at the moment. I just don't have the right equipment.. :wtf:

Xstr8guy
    Pretty site, high quality content, poor execution.

This is not something new to the gay market... this type of material falls into a degradation/humiliation niche.

I agree that the language is a little naive, but I think the site has much more potential... and the goofy language is just a minor part of the problem.

Imo, the tour has a happy/sunny look to it that seems ALL wrong. It looks too much like every other reality tour out there. To me, this looks like "just another gay reality site" with a very thin premise that will have a very short shelf life (like GayHitchiker, for example).

This is some dark shit that you are dealing with... this is something that should be filmed in a more menacing environment. The tour shouldn't be pretty shades of baby-blue and it shouldn't feature too-pretty twinks sucking average sized dicks.

If this site was conceived by a gay man that had a real interest in the subject, it would be a COMPLETELY different site. Sure, it probably wouldn't get the initial massive promotion and huge (short-term) sales, but it would most likely still be around 3 years from now... rather than burning out in 6 months like every other gay reality site since Bait Bus.

Having said all of that... I will be joining the affiliate program and promoting the site on my new TGP, .

Keep trying guys... and if you are seriously interested in conquering the gay market... hire some gay people.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Originally posted by undermyspell
    ok Jasun am I missing something? LOL

and JIg I will take that under advisement although i'm not sure that I could entice their cocks to be any harder than they are at the moment. I just don't have the right equipment.. :wtf:

you dont happen to shoot in south florida, i have equipment

unless they're impotent

Dzinerbear
    undermyspell ... jasun claims to be able to bed more straight men than, well I don't know what, he just gets a lot of them in bed.

dz

Jasun
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    he just gets a lot of them in bed.

dz
    in bed... up against alley walls... behind rows of trees.. in the back of cabs... I made out with a guy in front of his girlfriend (who told me she wanted to see it) on stage at Lee's Palace last week.

HA

undermyspell
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    undermyspell ... jasun claims to be able to bed more straight men than, well I don't know what, he just gets a lot of them in bed.

dz
    well I guess that scores one for me and removes some from Jasun's tally since I happen to be a female... :howl:

Jasun
    Originally posted by undermyspell
    well I guess that scores one for me and removes some from Jasun's tally since I happen to be a female... :howl:
    then I'm gonna need a couple more shots of Jack. And maybe a couple shots of Jager. I'll be fine.

hee hee

Alex From San Diego
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Pretty site, high quality content, poor execution.

This is not something new to the gay market... this type of material falls into a degradation/humiliation niche.

I agree that the language is a little naive, but I think the site has much more potential... and the goofy language is just a minor part of the problem.

Imo, the tour has a happy/sunny look to it that seems ALL wrong. It looks too much like every other reality tour out there. To me, this looks like "just another gay reality site" with a very thin premise that will have a very short shelf life (like GayHitchiker, for example).

This is some dark shit that you are dealing with... this is something that should be filmed in a more menacing environment. The tour shouldn't be pretty shades of baby-blue and it shouldn't feature too-pretty twinks sucking average sized dicks.

If this site was conceived by a gay man that had a real interest in the subject, it would be a COMPLETELY different site. Sure, it probably wouldn't get the initial massive promotion and huge (short-term) sales, but it would most likely still be around 3 years from now... rather than burning out in 6 months like every other gay reality site since Bait Bus.

Having said all of that... I will be joining the affiliate program and promoting the site on my new TGP, .

Keep trying guys... and if you are seriously interested in conquering the gay market... hire some gay people.

Excellent comments! I really appreciate the input. Here is the thing, we don't just want to tap the "Gay Market" with a site that will fizzle out in 6 months. We want to understand it as well as learn how to market it. With that said, I will put this out. If there is anyone here that knows a content producer that can produce quality videos for the gay market, I would be interested in speaking with you.

Just a little history on how I came up with the site "Boys That Gag." I saw so many straight gagging sites, I just assumed (Ya I know what happens when you assume...LOL)that why not do a gay gagging site. I went out and did a pilot video and showed the video to about 12 gay men. About 70% thought it was good and said they would join a site that offered that type of content. I can agree that although there is a market for this type of content within the gay market, the execution was not up to par as some have suggested. We will remedy that though.

Once again thanks for all the input. Very, very helpful.

Take care

Xstr8guy
    Oh great! I posted an interesting reply with lots of great talking points... and this thread degenerates into another 'Jasun is so hot' thread, .

Just call me "The Thread Killer"

Originally posted by jIgG
    you guys should get some harder cock in these movies. Not to offend the stunt cocks, maybe i'm jaded or something but those stunt dicks seem flabby to me personally
    Ditto.

Also not to be totally crude or tacky, but using very skinny guys (like your model Mitch ) who look emachiated might turn some people off thinking the model is deseased.

The tour you have now is great for a straight site transition. Guys that identify as straight or bisexual would totally get off on the demeaning nature of your site. I agree that a second tour would be good for Gay traffic, but the one you have now is obviously working with your current traffic and I can see how you're making money. :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Alex From San Diego
    FYI to admin: The link to change the avatar responds to

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_nopermission() in /web/sites/llqu0ric3/forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/member.php on line 894

Jasun
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Oh great! I posted an interesting reply with lots of great talking points... and this thread degenerates into another 'Jasun is so hot' thread, .

Just call me "The Thread Killer"
    Sorry.

It really is all about me, you know.

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Alex From San Diego
    Excellent comments! I really appreciate the input. Here is the thing, we don't just want to tap the "Gay Market" with a site that will fizzle out in 6 months. We want to understand it as well as learn how to market it. With that said, I will put this out. If there is anyone here that knows a content producer that can produce quality videos for the gay market, I would be interested in speaking with you.

Just a little history on how I came up with the site "Boys That Gag." I saw so many straight gagging sites, I just assumed (Ya I know what happens when you assume...LOL)that why not do a gay gagging site. I went out and did a pilot video and showed the video to about 12 gay men. About 70% thought it was good and said they would join a site that offered that type of content. I can agree that although there is a market for this type of content within the gay market, the execution was not up to par as some have suggested. We will remedy that though.

Once again thanks for all the input. Very, very helpful.

Take care
    I didn't mean to be hard on you guys... I think the site will be very successful... at least initially. But to have longevity in the gay market, I believe that sites need to be fully committed to their niche.

Some examples... hotdesertknights.com, butchbear.com, buttmachineboys.com (they're gone now), workinmenmovies.com(currently no affliate program). These sites have a much smaller public presence than your average TopBucks/SilverCash site, but they retain members like a mother-fucker.

penispalooza.com seems to have