Thread: Sponsor Hosted Galleries

AusCoding Allan

Sponsor Hosted Galleries

Ok, Just finishing the list of galleries for my new tgp - being launched soon. Those of you sponsors out there that want in on the TGP action, post in this thread to let me know that you're interested, I already am an affiliate on most programs but the faster you guys post the quicker I add you

Cheers,

Allan

grab your hunkmoney hosted gallery link codes at http://www.hunkmoney.com/galleries.html

cheers,
    Luke

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    ozmalegalleries - Love to have our hosted galleries included in your new TGP: We have a mixture of picture and movies galleries for each of our three sites wish a fresh round to come within the next couple of weeks: Look for the "histed gallery builder" in ther marketing section after you sign up as a webmaster at

PrideBucks

PS We're payong out $40 a signup all summer as part of our Summer of Sin promotion so the timing is very serendipitious!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

"histed gallery builder"
    ... something New Harlan??? LOL

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Rats... I am so dyslexic! All I want for Hannukkah is for the next version of vBulliten to come with spell check or cure for dyslexia to be found. And to think I wasted one of the three wished you gave me in the "Get to Know Harlan Thread on world peace :grin:
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Erik Estrada
    FastSize should have some hosted galleries real soon.

...btw, nice sig quote ozmale

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I think you still have an account with us but just incase we have over 130 gay hosted galleries and movies. Check out http://www.intensecash.com

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Erik Estrada
    ...btw, nice sig quote ozmale
    Thanks erik

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Hey Mate,

Grab our 120+ from inside our members and let me know if you need any others :-)

:bandana:

AusCoding Allan
    Thanks for your posts everyone, i'll be sure to include you in the new site.

Cheers,

Allan