Thread: I'm Looking For Chub Content

robin

I'm Looking For Chub Content

Anyone know where I can find Chub content (pics)? I've been looking but all the chubby guys seem just a tad heavier than me.

I'm looking for really large men -- Huge men.

Dzinerbear
    Robin,

Please let me know if you find any. If they're not too chub, they might be good for my sites. I've looked around. I think maybe we're better off pooling our resources and hiring that photographer down in Orlando who just posted his services in this forum.

Michael

willwest
    Gee, I just interviewed a potential young chub model and referred him to somewhere else. Maybe I should book him for a photo session after all.

robin
    I'm starting to revise my expectations and starting to think of models somewhat around the lines of "Hairy Bear Harry" that you have Dzinerbear, http://www.universal-bear.com/hairy-bear/preview.htm

This would be for an AVS type site that I'm working on.

Dzinerbear, you may have something of an idea there...

Willwest, thats an interesting idea -- I suspect that I couldn't afford you right now though.

I think the most expensive photo set I've ever bought was one of you and another guy from Ounique.com -- very nice -- I liked it -- its real popular at my site and helps convert the surfers to buyers of AEBN vids....

Hmmm thinking and calculations to do guys.

If anyones got the figures email me and I'll broach the subject with my other half.