Thread: Search Engine Suggestions any one ????

john51

Search Engine Suggestions any one ????

I was wondering if anyone had Search Engine Suggestions (i.e) software or services I am trying to figure out how to automate my link submissions

24/7 Live Gay Feeds

GaryAlan1
    Hey John5!

I do the Search Enignes the old fashion way - I let me boyfriend do them LOL Actually he showed me and now I do them.

I have not found a submission service or submission program that I like. I used to use submit wolf which blasted every free yellow page site and got me nothing, except banned from from a few SE's and a ton of spam... I tried several submission services at one time just to test which worked so I could write an article - my research showed none of them worked for me the way I hoped - I got listed but no where NEAR as high as when I did them myself. (and I never had enough to write the article from that either!)

So I guess what I'm saying is do it yourself. It's not as difficult as it seems, especially if you take the time to think it out. I know of a few good articles on the subject... I will find the URLs and link them here as soon as I can.

My best,
    Gary-Alan