Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: BOYBUCK$ “Stuff it for others”

  1. #1
    Resolute
    Guest

    Happy BOYBUCK$ “Stuff it for others”

    Yesterday I received a phone call from one of the largest Gay Webmasters telling me that BOYBUCK$ was offered it’s affiliates to much !! and was " Stuffing it" for other (read their) gay affiliate programs.

    This call from this irate guy was caused, I think... by BOYBUCK$, last Mondays launch of 100+ hosted online galleries and adding a new Tranny Site – “Tranny Time”, which is converting lots of Straight Traffic.

    Both these initiatives had been requested by our affiliates, we were simply responding to their requests.

    This UGLY webmaster spat venom at me saying that BOYBUCK$ offers their affiliates to much and that his program was going backwards FAST because of it.. He then wanted to do a deal where we colluded together and offered affiliate webmasters less but made more $$ together.

    I said no.

    I hope you support my decision. .

    BOYBUCK$ strives to be The Very Best gay affiliate program around !!


  2. #2
    RickUK
    Guest
    Yeah yeah... Too many ads for other sponsors on the pop-up! If your sites convert so well, why do you need to promote other sponsors? You even have a toy store banner on the front page of two of the sites I looked at.


  3. #3
    rick
    Guest
    You pay 50% -- how is that more than anyone else?

    Gee, RickUK, think that was a subtle spam on his part?

    :bandana:


  4. #4
    Resolute
    Guest
    Originally posted by RickUK
    Yeah yeah... Too many ads for other sponsors on the pop-up! If your sites convert so well, why do you need to promote other sponsors? You even have a toy store banner on the front page of two of the sites I looked at.
    Hi RickUK thank you for replying to this thread !

    1. We only have exclusive content we shoot ourselves on location in Australia.

    2. Sites updated weekly

    2. Because of 1+2 above our sites convert and retain Way Better than other Gay Affiliate programs.

    4. We pay 50% join and rebills - prior to processing fees.

    5. We pay Platinum Points in addition to 3. above, which can be redeemed for valuable Goods and Services - see www.boybucks.net for details.

    6. We Now offer 100+ hosted galleries to assist our revsharers selling memberships to BOYBUCK$ sites.

    7. We offer 18 unique niche sites to promote.

    8. Established 4.5 years

    9. Payouts directly from processors (No Shaveing)


    I could continue with other points but I and you would be here for ever - demonstrating why you are "Missing Out" unless you are part of BOYBUCK$

    For more details on the program please go to www.boybucks.net

    Try Us !! I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

    Best Wishes - Resolute - T i m.


  5. #5
    BDBionic
    Guest
    Personally... I love BoyBucks' sites 8)


  6. #6
    Resolute
    Guest
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Personally... I love BoyBucks' sites 8)
    The “ Ubiquitous” - Brian, Thanks for you support mate !!

    Sure others will 2 once they investigate the program further, join and see how BOYBUCK$ sites convert and retain so well !

    It's so easy to knock others and be negative !! We feel it's MUCH More fun to be . . Creative and to make things happen. .

    See you soon . . . T i m.


  7. #7
    BDBionic
    Guest
    my pleasure

    I put a grip of the free galleries up on one of my sites and have gotten a really good response from them.

    Plus, I use the "main.php" edit for the linking code so that the traffic I send on banners doesn't get any popups and what not. Which is a cool feature to have.

    And I'm not just saying all this because I want to marry and do naughty things with 99.9 percent of your models (the other 0.1% i just wanna do naughty things with).

    Still dunno what's going on here in town on New Years but if I find out, I'll let ya know! Either way, look forward to seeing ya in Vegas


  8. #8
    Resolute
    Guest
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    my pleasure

    I put a grip of the free galleries up on one of my sites and have gotten a really good response from them.

    Plus, I use the "main.php" edit for the linking code so that the traffic I send on banners doesn't get any popups and what not. Which is a cool feature to have.

    And I'm not just saying all this because I want to marry and do naughty things with 99.9 percent of your models (the other 0.1% i just wanna do naughty things with).

    Still dunno what's going on here in town on New Years but if I find out, I'll let ya know! Either way, look forward to seeing ya in Vegas
    "THRILLED" . . . but not surprised that the hosted galleries are doing soooo well 4U..

    Yerr Yerr I know where do we get our boys, everywhere. Rodaos, beaches and from sporting venues but NOT out of Gay bars !!

    Will be in LAX for new year and Vegas after, will be fun 2 C U again . . T i m


  9. #9
    virgin by request ;) Chilihost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,496
    well, since this is an obvious spam posting, have you seen the amazing results from the hosted free galleries and hosted free sites that are being offered on http://www.hunkmoney.com ?

    I tell ya, we have had ZERO upset webmasters because we just keep making them soooooo much money that they are just immediately cumming every time they see their stats. And now because they check their stats so often, they are all better in bed too.

    If you want to experience huge paycheques and multiple orgasms, sign up to http://www.hunkmoney.com today!





    Luke


  10. #10
    Resolute
    Guest
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    well, since this is an obvious spam posting, have you seen the amazing results from the hosted free galleries and hosted free sites that are being offered on http://www.hunkmoney.com ?

    I tell ya, we have had ZERO upset webmasters because we just keep making them soooooo much money that they are just immediately cumming every time they see their stats. And now because they check their stats so often, they are all better in bed too.

    If you want to experience huge paycheques and multiple orgasms, sign up to http://www.hunkmoney.com today!





    Luke


    Wrong Luke !!! Don't outsmart yourself and Loose by doing this...


  11. #11
    Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves! Mansized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    589
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    well, since this is an obvious spam posting, have you seen the amazing results from the hosted free galleries and hosted free sites that are being offered on http://www.hunkmoney.com ?

    I tell ya, we have had ZERO upset webmasters because we just keep making them soooooo much money that they are just immediately cumming every time they see their stats. And now because they check their stats so often, they are all better in bed too.

    If you want to experience huge paycheques and multiple orgasms, sign up to http://www.hunkmoney.com today!





    Luke
    I'll second that. Best affiliate program going for Gay Webmasters!
    And most of all..a sponsor that gives a sh*t about their affiliates!


  12. #12
    Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves! Mansized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    589
    Originally posted by Resolute
    Wrong Luke !!! Don't outsmart yourself and Loose by doing this...
    How incredibly rude! The only loser here is you sir!
    Never get ANY of my biz! Nor anyone else I could possibly refer.


  13. #13
    Resolute
    Guest
    Originally posted by Mansized
    How incredibly rude! The only loser here is you sir!
    Never get ANY of my biz! Nor anyone else I could possibly refer.
    In the contry . . . . tut tut get into the 21st century . . . SIR !!


  14. #14
    Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves! Mansized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    589
    Originally posted by Resolute
    In the contry . . . . tut tut get into the 21st century . . . SIR !!
    You're a riot! Besides being incomprehensible & unprofessional, you are in desperate need of a spell checker too halfwit!
    Go back to Spam School for some refresher courses!


  15. #15
    mirepup
    Guest

    Am I missing something?

    I signed up for BoyBuck$ this afternoon, after fighting through the iBill registration (due to f'd up previous registration with them or something)... I didn't see any mention or access to the galleries being talked about.... Call me dumb (everyone else does) but am I just blind or what?

    Thanks in advance everyone....


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •