Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BOYBUCK$ “Stuff it for others”

Resolute

Re: Am I missing something?

Originally posted by mirepup
    I signed up for BoyBuck$ this afternoon, after fighting through the iBill registration (due to f'd up previous registration with them or something)... I didn't see any mention or access to the galleries being talked about.... Call me dumb (everyone else does) but am I just blind or what?

Thanks in advance everyone....
    I am sure you are not dumb and I would not call you that anyway...

I will get our webmaster to respond to you - soon.

Best Wishes Resolute - T i m.
    Last edited by Resolute; 12-27-2003 at 04:22 AM.

T I M,

since this is your first and only post on this board, I guess you do not know me yet...I am very frank on this board and when I read (or read through) your message I thought I would respond with a slightly less blatent spam myself.

You really should have just popped in and said hi and introduced yourself and your program instead of hiding behind your silly story. You would have gotten a much more welcoming response from many of us here.

And if you do insist on taking me seriously, then maybe you should join my program and see just how much better my sites convert compared to any other ones out there...hell we are even converting people without a computer or internet connection
    (well, they said they were straight before I converted them!!!)

cheers,

Luke

Resolute
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    T I M,

since this is your first and only post on this board, I guess you do not know me yet...I am very frank on this board and when I read (or read through) your message I thought I would respond with a slightly less blatent spam myself.

You really should have just popped in and said hi and introduced yourself and your program instead of hiding behind your silly story. You would have gotten a much more welcoming response from many of us here.

And if you do insist on taking me seriously, then maybe you should join my program and see just how much better my sites convert compared to any other ones out there...hell we are even converting people without a computer or internet connection
    (well, they said they were straight before I converted them!!!)

cheers,

Luke
    Hi Luke,

Your latest, tempered, response most welcome and appreciated.

Best Wishes - Resolute T i m.

RickUK
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Chilihost
    [B]If you want to experience huge paycheques and multiple orgasms, sign up to http://www.hunkmoney.com today!

For the record, Luke, I'll be *extremely* upset if I don't get those guaranteed multiple orgasms.

Meanwhile Resolute, you didn't answer my original question. Which was why you need the pop up promoting so many other sponsors :-) As for the toy ad actually on the front page of all your sites, it's a fact that bright colours attract attention and it is the brightest thing on those pages. I know where my eye goes first!

It looks like like you have some nice content on Australian Males especially. Just a shame about the huge pop-up.
    Last edited by RickUK; 12-27-2003 at 06:18 AM.

Resolute
    "It looks like like you have some nice content on Australian Males especially"

Thanks for you complements RickUK

Best Wishes - Resolute T i m.

RickUK
    Ha ha still no answer though!

Scorpio
    Well business is business... who pays your bills? not them, so fuck them. I get tons of emails from jealous designers asking me why my rates are so low... what do they expect from me? Send them all my clients? or share money? I do the rates i want... fuck people who doesn't like it, they ain't paying my fucking bills!
    Just my 2 fucking cents though
    Happy Holidays

Rick, of course I can guarantee multiple orgasms.....are you visiting Aussie soon? If yes, come check your stats at my place & I will personally ensure you get those multiple orgasms

cheers!

Luke

rick
    I still don't see what's so special about your program. You offer 50% if we promote your sites. That's standard.

If you offered 100%, I'd still not touch anything that looked that young and continually referred to 'boys'.

I like Hunkmoney.com, too

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    If you want to experience huge paycheques and multiple orgasms, sign up to http://www.hunkmoney.com today!
    :groovy: Very nice program!

DigitalJay
    Do people who barely know the english language (and definately don't know how to spell) really set up successful affiliate programs? I for one won't sign up to promote sites with spelling errors, much less huge popup banners. Way to spam and show all us other webmasters just how enept you are, that's sure to get you affiliates!

Resolute
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    Do people who barely know the english language (and definately don't know how to spell) really set up successful affiliate programs? I for one won't sign up to promote sites with spelling errors, much less huge popup banners. Way to spam and show all us other webmasters just how enept you are, that's sure to get you affiliates!

Looks Like we "Miss" out on you !

DigitalJay
    whats up with these reward points programs sites are offering now? 350 sales gets you a set of speakers woohoo! if i could make that many sales i could buy my own damn speakers.

Why don't you answer ricks question? If your site is so successful why do you need a huge sponsor popup?

I got $20 that says he still dosn't give a valid answer :p

Resolute
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    whats up with these reward points programs sites are offering now? 350 sales gets you a set of speakers woohoo! if i could make that many sales i could buy my own damn speakers.

Why don't you answer ricks question? If your site is so successful why do you need a huge sponsor popup?

I got $20 that says he still dosn't give a valid answer :p
    For you information Digitaljay/Rick -

The exit consoles are there because they make us and our affiliates money and if an affiliate chooses not to have em " They Don't Have To "

Resolute
    Originally posted by RickUK
    Yeah yeah... Too many ads for other sponsors on the pop-up! If your sites convert so well, why do you need to promote other sponsors? You even have a toy store banner on the front page of two of the sites I looked at.
    We promote other sponsors because they promote us !!