Thread: Black Hotboy now has affiliate program

jhussher

Black Hotboy now has affiliate program

Black Hotboy has long been one of the top Gay Ebony/Interracial sites, and I now have an affiliate program set up for webmasters, 50% payout recurring. http://blackhotboy.com/affsignup.htm

I'm here for advice, though: What would be the best way to get the word out to adult webmasters for my affiliate program?

Thanks for any input.

James

james, I visited your site and the main image on the front page seems to be broken

as for promoting, nice announcement posts like this are a good start, plus don't forget that a lot of boards have spam sections where you can pop up any program news you may have. Plus make sure to include your site in the directory here and at the other various directories around.

another good way to get webmasters to join up is to put a "webmasters click here" type of link on any free sites or galleries you submit. Plus if you run a site that is of interest to webmasters you can always use that site to get the word out, eg, if you run a TGP site then promote your program within your confirm or approval emails.

good luck with it, I am sure you will have loads of success.

cheers!

Luke

jhussher
    yeh, our server was hacked Xmas Eve, we are still getting files restored. Thanks for the advice, I do plan to post on all the forums. I run a TGP, and a sig in the confirmation emails is a good idea. ( blackhotboytgp.com )

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: Black Hotboy now has affiliate program

Originally posted by jhussher
    What would be the best way to get the word out to adult webmasters for my affiliate program?
    Shooting an email across to advertising@gaywidewebmasters.com is always a good start :groovy:

Site looks good btw

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay and now i have had my first coffee since being back home here is the longer answer LOL

There are actually several ways you can promote your site to webmasters ranging from paid advertising (see above) to free advertising (using signatures etc) you need to work out the method that will not only work for your budget but, also work for the type of webmaster and, more importantly traffic you want to aquire.

For example, our affiliate program at http://www.studmoney.com we have linked on our gay market TGP Cum Soda in confirmation emails and also on confirmation pages as well as in the emails we send out to members who register and post on GWW.

We also have some exit trades set up with some of the bigger affiliate programs which also helps get the word out about Stud Money afterall, if some of the industries biggest sponsors are using us on their exits, we must convert well

Then there are alternative methods like PPC seo work in Google, Sex.com and the likes as well as paying other TGP owners to have a link included in their TGP submission emails as well as their confirmation pages.

If you are specifically looking for webmasters with gay market traffic though then your best bet would to be to build your reputation up on the forums where webmasters who are not only gay hang out but are also straight that actively build gay sites.

Hope that long winded reply gives you some help.

Regards,

Lee

jhussher
    Yeh, man, I'd say you must have covered everything, thanks...I like the idea of doing exit trades...that one stood out to me

I use BoardTracker so I hang out on a lot of boards already...they've been a blessing, too, lot of great people and ideas moving around...my best resource is the boards, I think

Thanks for that great advice, Lee

James

jhussher
    And I do wanna do PPC with Overture, but I gotta work out what I can afford to PPC and I need to establish a statistical baseline about my conversions and profit after paying affiliate commissions...so that's in a "data gathering" mode for now...