Thread: Gay Content WANTED!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Gay Content WANTED!

Greetings all-

We are looking for Gay First person Content. "First person" defined as appearing as if it is shot from the eyes of one of the performers in the movie.

We are interested in Virtual Video CD licensing on this content. To explain: we will piblish the content on a VCD for use specifically for our Virtual Sex Machine. We are introducing a gay model of the machine.

We pay some of the Highest rates for content in the industry. In fact, we pay more for JUST the VR rights, than most people pay for exclusive rights to your content. I'm quite serious about that.
    Please review our content guidelines before asking questions, as I think we've answered most of them there. If not though, I'd be very happy to answer any questions or concerns.

www.virtualsexmachine.com/content.htm

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

jhussher
    Sounds like a great idea, I visited your site and signed up to be contacted. I do gay content, though, and I noticed your site doesn't seem to have gay yet. Also, are you bringing out other stimulation products than that penis thing? Such as dildos, anal stimulators, nipple stimulators, etc? What about an orally intrusive dildo?

Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Originally posted by jhussher
    I do gay content, though, and I noticed your site doesn't seem to have gay yet.
    Hence the post.

Also, are you bringing out other stimulation products than that penis thing? Such as dildos, anal stimulators, nipple stimulators, etc? What about an orally intrusive dildo?
    you betcha.....that's why there is an "aux" jack on the front of the control interface.
    (Does "orally intrusive dildo" mean the same thing it does in the heterosexual world? i.e. a thrusting in & out dildo? If it does, then yes)

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

jhussher
    "orally intrusive" that term, I think I invented, so I don't know about the straight world's take on its definition, but yeh, I mean a dildo that will be strapped on a face and thrust in and out of their mouth as though they are sucking dick

Originally posted by jhussher
    "orally intrusive" that term, I think I invented, so I don't know about the straight world's take on its definition, but yeh, I mean a dildo that will be strapped on a face and thrust in and out of their mouth as though they are sucking dick

Ok, now work with me here a bit....cause that's sort of what I imagined.
    Not being Gay, I perhaps don't understand all the nuances of this.

Something like that is an integral part of the Gay sex experience?
    Sort of a subtle forceful Blow job deal?
    like a velcro strap thing with an adjustable depth thruster?
    I think we can do that.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

jhussher
    Yes, you do have both "tops" and "bottoms" in the gay sexual community. A bottom is not going to want his penis manipulated with your device, he is going to want orally and anally intrusive dildos. And from 4 years live webcam experience, I can tell you that bottoms make up the majority of the gay market.

My own webcam platform is hosted by iFriends. ( http://flawhtboy.myifriends.net ). They do offer a "CyberDildonics" device that can be manipulated by the viewer.

I believe that virtual reality is the future of online intimate experiences, and I am quite eager to get on board with a company that can accomodate and enhance my gay viewers' experience.

James
    http://blackhotboy.com

I see...
    That's helpful.
    you mean to tell me Webpower is still offering the old Stick on the monitor blinky thing? I was sure they abandoned that a long time ago as unreliable.

Good lord....
    They approached us back in 98 about our technology, but they wanted to do it on the cheap, and we weren't having anything to do with that.

I'm not putting my name on equipment that doesn't work.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com