Thread: Photographer looking for cooperation

Oczko mu sie odlepilo! Temu misiu! bregot's Avatar

Heres A Thought Photographer looking for cooperation

Hi, Guys!

I wonder if any of U is interested in buying ready photo sets from me. I want to sell all the stuff exclusively and if possible to one or two services only. It would be also nice to start a long term cooperation. I'm an experienced photographer with a database of 200 contacts to the "wanna be" models.

All sets are 2000x1500 at 95% jpgs (at least 100 pics). All material comes with IDs, releases, agreements and invoices (if needed).

The models are from Poland (Eastern Europe), looking a bit like Russians. The photo sets are exclusive, but some of the models are known to gay webmasters.

U can see the samples at: http://bregot.com/sale

If U want to see my other works - code KCM at Ounique, or I can send links to other sites.

If U have any questions - mail me, prv me or catch me ICQ 82620132

Ounique
    Hi bregot,

Welcome to GWW. You know me from Ounique. Heh heh. I usually don't allow announcements in this forum (keep them to the Announcement/spam forum, please) but since you are also introducing yourself here I'll let it slide. There's a lot of cool people on this board and you'll learn a lot hanging around here too.

rubikkx
    looking good
    keep in touch