Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pistol Media Signs On As Our Newest GWW Community Sponsor

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Pistol Media Signs On As Our Newest GWW Community Sponsor

Specifically, for Gunz Blazing

If you arent already affiliated with Gunz Blazing be sure to head on across to their site and check out what they have to offer on either their revshare or per signup program.

Ill see about getting Brian to stop by and give you all a little more information about their Gunz Blazing program as well as a few of the other products they have that will help you increase your profit lines

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Brian's a wonderful sponsor to work with. He's always been available to help with whatever I needed. And recently just helped me figure out why my traffic was converting as well as it could. (Hey Brian, I'm still working on it.)

Cheers
    Michael

Xstr8guy
    Gunzblazing is one of the few sponsors that I have actually have joined the sites myself. Awesome stuff!

One request... more FHG's please!

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Good for you Brian !

That's awesome !

:3ymca:

Is Gunzblazing mostly bareback content?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    I don't believe there is any bareback on any gunzblazing sites. They do have a fisting site but I think the sex is with condoms

AusCoding Allan
    Great to hear! Brian being a fellow aussie means we definitely should support him. The fact that he's a new GWW community sponsor means that it's extra important.

Cheers,

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by ozmalegalleries
    Great to hear! Brian being a fellow aussie means we definitely should support him. The fact that he's a new GWW community sponsor means that it's extra important.

So all Americans should definately support fellow American GWW sponsors? :3ymca:

I support the honest, quality businesses.. not just the ones from my country :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

AusCoding Allan
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    So all Americans should definately support fellow American GWW sponsors? :3ymca:

I support the honest, quality businesses.. not just the ones from my country :high:
    I'm just giving him a plug squirt, I've met him - he's a nice guy and I generally like to support my fellow Australians. I support American sponsors too. So don't take offence.

Allan

I'm just giving him a plug squirt, I've met him - he's a nice guy and I generally like to support my fellow Australians. I support American sponsors too. So don't take offence.

None taken at all Allen.. sorry being a bit snippy.. has nothing to do with you, you're a good guy, but biting my tongue in this thread is making me a bit edgy and out of wanting no dramas I'll continue to keep mum. :thumbsup:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

AusCoding Allan
    None taken at all Allen.. sorry being a bit snippy.. has nothing to do with you, you're a good guy, but biting my tongue in this thread is making me a bit edgy and out of wanting no dramas I'll continue to keep mum. :thumbsup:
    Thanks Squirt,

I've been really flat out today and get crabby when I'm tired

Cheers,

Allan

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

So do we, and we support Brian, who does have a quality business.

You are always big on the inferences, but little on the follow through....

:wacko:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    So do we, and we support Brian, who does have a quality business.

You are always big on the inferences, but little on the follow through....

:wacko:

Ah what's that about? Talk about inference.. like I said.. quality, honest businesses. You're talking about me not giving you all my content.. yeah you're right.. wont do it... work to hard to give you everything for free in the "hopes" I'll make a buck

Oh and "we" support Brian? I don't see any of your models on his site. I've worked with Brian. Weird being the only American whos worked with Brian here in Australia. This anti American shit in Oz gets old after a while

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

AusCoding Allan
    This anti American shit in Oz gets old after a while
    Squirt,

I never said I was anti-American and I believe that you'll find most people will understand when I say that it is patriotic to support the country where you are born. I am pro-Australian - Given the choice between two products of the same quality/construction I would almost always by the Australian Made/Owned product first even if the price is slightly higher (within reason).

I know and love a huge number of the people I deal with and where products and services offered by Americans or anyone else of any race/creed/background/sexual preference I would suggest that my decision is generally taken on quality and suitability of the product. Not trying to cause a stir but I don't believe I personally have ever been anti-American.

Cheers,

Allan

Squirt,

I never said I was anti-American and I believe that you'll find most people will understand when I say that it is patriotic to support the country where you are born. I am pro-Australian - Given the choice between two products of the same quality/construction I would almost always by the Australian Made/Owned product first even if the price is slightly higher (within reason).

....I would suggest that my decision is generally taken on quality and suitability of the product. Not trying to cause a stir but I don't believe I personally have ever been anti-American.
    Allan.. again.. I'm not talking about you .. or the other decent Ozzies I do business with. It all started in 2003.. mainly with the anti American rallies Australian wide

I do have to point out that you said, all things being equal, even with a higher price for an Aussie product, you'd go Aussie.

But.. honestly.. you and I know, being IN Australia.. that the very public movement to take American products off the shelves for Aussie brands, do business only with Ozzie companies, learn from American companies abroad then bring home to Australia, etc. etc. is a very real thing and is on the Tele' pretty much every evening here, relentlessly. Some Aussies, like Americans, choose by good business, not by country affiliation.

To be honest.. before my last post I had just got off the phone with an Ozzie in the adult industry I'd been in contact with here.. and heard the "typical American" and "most Americans" comments and had just had enough. I don't get people who judge others by nationality.

I had a long post here and deleted it. I'll end by saying beware of people who say they prefer business with a particular country, instead of people who do good business, because those people will see you as a nationality, a target, not the business person you are. It seems Americans, Germans, Japanese, British and Europeans are the targets here.. oddly enough nationalities that have a greater dollar value then the Aussie dollar.

I do my own thing here in Oz, and more often then not, run into some idiot here who thinks he's gonna take my models, leach off my business, rip me off, or do me under.

There are some good businessmen & businesswomen here that don't judge by nationality and do good business. If you're interested ICQ me at 265-912-752

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com