Thread: Reply for CHILIHOST

vero

Reply for CHILIHOST

Hey men...let me explain......We are cool People......we tried to do samething no body doing still today.....we tried to give the People what they want...We work Hard...I offer you a Pictures for Free.....and them you can talk......if you dont know samebody......don't say anything......So I wait for you answer.......And Please Tried to be Nice.....Everything comes back!!!!

Xstr8guy
    HUH?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    :boom:

Regards,

Lee

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!

Re: Reply for CHILIHOST

Originally posted by vero
    Hey men...let me explain......We are cool People......we tried to do samething no body doing still today.....we tried to give the People what they want...We work Hard...I offer you a Pictures for Free.....and them you can talk......if you dont know samebody......don't say anything......So I wait for you answer.......And Please Tried to be Nice.....Everything comes back!!!!
    I couldn't have said it better.
    REALLY! I COULDN'T!!:clown:

Now you're gonna get it Chili!:whip:

Scorpio

Re: Reply for CHILIHOST

Originally posted by vero
    OK but you could post your SPAM in the SPAM forum and not in the main forum. And also it is SOMEthing, SOMEbody Thank you and have a wonderful day.

I gotta pee!

mate, normally if your first post on a board is spam you are setting yourself up for a beating....I went to www.musecube.com/fashiondrive and checked your samples and they are a bunch of chicks in lingerie which I thought was cheezy given this is a gay board....

So if you want me to play nice, then you play nice too. Introduce yourself, hang out for a bit and pop your links into your sig like the rest of us that follow the board rules. Oh yeah, don't forget to post a nude pic of yourself so I can see just how nice I should play

cheers,

Luke

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    mate, normally if your first post on a board is spam you are setting yourself up for a beating....I went to www.musecube.com/fashiondrive and checked your samples and they are a bunch of chicks in lingerie which I thought was cheezy given this is a gay board....

So if you want me to play nice, then you play nice too. Introduce yourself, hang out for a bit and pop your links into your sig like the rest of us that follow the board rules. Oh yeah, don't forget to post a nude pic of yourself so I can see just how nice I should play

cheers,

Luke
    You are SUCH a flirt!!