Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good link lists?

rick
    Mine is done (well, literally) but has zero traffic, so I won't spam it yet. This weekend I plan to put up links to it on all my sites with a lot of traffic, and submit it to search engines, to get the ball rolling.

abostonboy
    Gee......

And to think that a few months ago i was going to dump that site, but decided to keep it cause of goole traffic.

Anyway, BB is going thru a cool re-design and well lets just leave it at that.....

Maybe someone would give me a partner account on a TGP? Hint hint

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    rick,

We're reformatting the newsletter, when it's ready to role I want to add some of your traffic sites to the recommended list on there. I'll hit you up in email when we get closer.

abostonboy,

Hit Lee up for a partner account on CumSoda TGP lee@gaywidewebmasters.com He'll set ya up.

My best,
    GA

rick
    Originally posted by abostonboy
    Gee......

And to think that a few months ago i was going to dump that site, but decided to keep it cause of goole traffic.

Anyway, BB is going thru a cool re-design and well lets just leave it at that.....

Maybe someone would give me a partner account on a TGP? Hint hint
    How could I turn down another Boston Boi like myself?

I have: general TPG, hairy, military -- all have partner accounts available. Have The Oral Majority as well, and while I have no gallery script installed yet, can manually any galleries in the oral niche if you have any.

BDBionic
    AltaGayLinks also sends a pretty good amount of traffic, from what I can see. And they respond to submissions very promptly.
    GayFuckSites and LinkMeAllOver are also faves of mine